Chapter 39

Jessica's POV~

I felt like the baby was coming. I sat on the couch to calm down a bit. "Are you okay? Do you want me to call him?" "No. I'm fine. Nows not a good time Cameron. Just go." "No. You look like you're ready Jess. I can take you to the hospital." I texted Mahogany while he was talking. "No. Mahogany will be here in a bit just go Cameron. "Okay. Bye Zach." I sat down for a bit. Mahogany walked in. "Why is Cameron outside?" "He's still here?!" I walked outside. "What're you doing here?" "Making sure you were okay. I wanted to wait while she got here." "Cameron just go please." "No. The father isn't even here-" "Yes he is Cameron! You're the fucking father! I didn't bother to tell you because you left me. So what was the point?" "So you've kept my child away from me?" "Yeah it's not like you would care." I said as I was heading in. He grabbed me by the waist and kissed me. "Cameron-" "Shh. Don't talk. Let's just get you to the hospital." He helped me get in the car as we headed to the hospital. Lox stayed behind with Zach to get stuff for me for the hospital. We got there and they took me into a room. I got on my phone while I waited for the doctors. "Sorry Cameron. For keeping him away." "So it's another boy?" I nodded. "It's okay Jess. I'm just glad I'm here now." "So what's this mean?" "I don't know. I Mean. We can try being a family right now." "Yeah I would love that." It was time and I gave birth.

Cameron's POV~

I was upset that I didn't know it was mine. But I'm happy that I'm here for the birth. "Emmett?" "Yeah. I love that name." She said with a smile holding him. "You choose the middle name." "Lucas or Luke?" "Lucas." I filled out his birth certificate. Afterwards Zach came in to meet his little brother. "Hey Little guy." "Hey daddy. Where's my brother." I got Emmett out his bed and carried him. I sat down so Zach would be able to see. "Right here. His Name is Emmett. He's your little brother." "Emmett. I love you my little brother." He said kissing him on the cheek. It made me happy that we were finally a family again. "Daddy when are you coming back?" "Tomorrow Bud. Ill be home now." He gave me a hug. I laid Emmett down and we all fell asleep. I woke up and saw Zach playing with Emmett in his bed. Jessica was sleeping. The 4 of us were a happy family.

~Last Chapter of 'Tough Love'. Hope you guys enjoyed it.~