Chapter 11

Nash's POV~

I was headed over to Carter's house. I pulled up in the driveway. i knocked on the door looking through the window. I saw him making out with Mahoghany. I didn't like her neither did Cameron or Jessica. He finally came to the door. "You're such a fucking idiot Carter!" I said punching him in the face. "Leave Jessica alone. Leave Cameron alone. And leave me alone! Just stay out of our lives you idiot." I said. Leaving and headed to my car. I went back to my house. Cameron and Jessica watching tv on the couch. "Ok so tell me the story now." I told cameron.

*FLASHBACK*

He came down shirtless pulling his pants up.

"I can't believe you Carter! You tell MY girlfriend that you love her and instead your having sex with Mohaghany?" I said as she was headed down the stairs. "Wow. And to think I called you my best friend. Have a nice life Carter." I said. "Cameron. It's not what it looks like!" he said as I was headed to my car. "Really?! It doesn't look like you told Jessica you liked her 10 minutes ago and then go and have sex with your girlfriend? Ok then explain what it looks like." "Ok I was you know... But it's none of your business what I'm doing Cameron." "Really? You're telling my girlfriend to leave me because you love her. I don't think you really meant that. Because look at you. Having sex minutes after you tell someone to leave her boyfriend for you. You're sick Carter! SICK!" I said as I left his driveway.

*FLASHBACK OVER*

He explained the story and I was really pissed by now. "You should've told me before. I would've beat his ass even worse."

Cameron's POV~

I decided to stay with Jessica that night considering all that happened tonight. We went upstairs as Nash helped me upstairs. We laid down on the bed and watched tv. I felt and heard Jessica's phone ring. It was Carter. "Jessica. Your phone." She opened the text.

C- I hope your happy you little whore.

He sent that with a picture of him and Mahoghany kissing. "Does he really think that? Am I really a whore?" Jessica asked me. "No. You're not. Of course you're not. And if he really thinks that then he's an idiot." She put her phone back on the stand and we drifted off and fell asleep. I woke up early and headed to Nash's Room. "Nash wake up and get ready. I'm headed to Carter's." "Why I already took care of him." "I know. But last night he texted a picture of him and Mahoghany making out and called Jessica a whore." He started quickly changing while I wrote a note so when Jessica woke up she wouldn't worry about us. The Note said; Nash and I went to Carter's house because of the text. "We'll be back later. text me when you wake up. I left it on her nightstand next to her phone. We left for Carter's house. We knocked on the door and he went to answered it. "What do you guys want?" he said. Nash and I stepped in on opposite sides of Carter and dragged him in. "We said to leave Jessica alone. And instead you TRY to make her jealous by texting her a picture of you and by calling her a whore? what's wrong with you? you psycho?!" I said. Nash punched him in the face again. We went to go get breakfast for Jessica and us so we went to Denny's to pick up some food.

Jessica's POV~

I woke up with a note and saw that I was home alone so I got in the shower. I got out and changed into an infinity crop top and high wasted shorts. I heard a knock at the door and figured it was Cameron and Nash. I opened it and saw...