Chapter 30

*4 Years later*

Cameron's POV~

"Mommy!! Daddy!!" I heard Zach yelling from his room. "I got it babe. Go back to sleep." Jess was up late last night trying to put Zach to sleep so I decided to take him. "Hey There Bud. How'd you sleep?" I said picking him up. "Good Daddy. Where's mommy?" "She's still sleeping. She's tired." "Oh. She lazy." He was cute and funny, obviously from his father. "Are you hungry?" "Yeah." He said nodding. I went downstairs and sat him on the couch while he watched 'Mickey Mouse' I was making pancakes over looking into the living room where he was sitting. The food was ready. "Hey Bud can you do something for me?" "Yeah Daddy." "Go wake mommy up okay?" I got plates and placed eggs and pancakes and bacon while he was waking Jessica up. She came downstairs carrying him. "Morning Love." "Morning Babe." I said giving her a kiss. "Mm. This looks good." We sat down and ate with Zach. After he was done he ran over to the couch. "What do you say?" Jess said. "Daddy good food. Mommy lazy." The three of us laughed as he said that. I got in the shower and changed. "Hey I was thinking you should take Zach out for a little father-son time. Lox wanted to go shopping." "Yeah sure." I went downstairs and picked up Zach. "Hey there Bud. We're gonna go to the park today so let's go give you a bath and change alright." "Okeeeyyy Daddy." I gave him a bath and changed him into shorts. "You ready Zach?" "Yeah Daddy." "Ok. Say Bye to Mommy." "Bye Mommy. Love you." "Bye Zach. Love you too sweetheart." She said giving him a kiss on the forehead. "See ya later babe." "See ya later Cam. Have fun!" She said waving bye to us. I buckled him in and we headed to the park. We played in the park for a little. We played on the swings and on the slides. He would fall but laugh afterwards so we would be fine. After about half an our being there Zach started crying. "Hey Buddy what's wrong?" "My arm. And a bee." Is all he managed to say.