Chapter 35

Jessica's POV~

I could hear everything around me. I just couldn't react to it. I heard a voice next to my ear. "Mommy. Wake up please. I miss you and so does daddy. I love You Mommy. I can't wait for you to wake up." I was so hurt because my son was crying because he missed me so much. He gave me a kiss on the cheek and I tried to wake up but didn't think it would work. It did, when I opened my eyes Zach jumped into my arms and hugged me. "Mommy!!" "Zach!! Cameron." That night I got to go home. I carried Zach up to his room and put him to sleep. "Goodnight Zach." "Goodnight Mommy." I gave him a kiss and headed to my room to change. I changed into sweats and t-shirt. I laid down next to Cameron and we talked for a bit. I heard his phone vibrate. "Who's Ashley?" "No one. I met her at Starbucks. But it's nothing." "You sure about that? Seems like it's more. Why don't you open the text." "No. It's fine." "If it's fine then just open it. I just want to read it." I took his phone from his hand and read the text.

A-Same thing last night?

I was disgusted. "You-You cheated on me?" I started crying and so did he. "I'm sorry Jess. I just needed to take my mind off of things." "Where?" "Here." "As in this house? With our child in the next room over?" He nodded with his head down. I went downstairs. I couldn't believe it. I sat on the back porch for a bit thinking. I didn't think he would cheat on me. Especially with Zach in the same house. I just couldn't stand it anymore. I decided to sleep with Zach for tonight. I was headed to the room. "Hey where are you going?" "To sleep with Zach. Don't worry I won't cheat on you." I said slipping out his grip. I laid down next to Zach and fell asleep with him in my arms. The next morning I woke up and made breakfast. I woke up Zach and took him downstairs and sat him at the counter. "Where's daddy?" "In his room. You can go wake him up but knock first. He might have someone else in there." "Okay." He headed upstairs but soon came down screaming as Cameron carried him over the shoulder. "Jess. I'm sorry. I mean it. I'll never do it again." "You know. You wouldn't have to apologize if you waited. But it's fine. Just forget you have a family and go with her. I don't care anymore Cameron." He sat him down and came around. He was behind me grabbing me by the waist. "Let Go." He let go as I fed Zach.