Chapter 1

Character Description:

Name: Tatsuyu Senju

Age Part 1: 13-14

Age Part 2: 17-18

Height Part 1: 160 cm

Height Part 2: 174 cm

Weight Part 1 and 2: 100 kg

Blood Type A

Family: Tobirama Senju (Great Grandfather) Hashirama Senju (Great Uncle) Mito Uzumaki (Great Aunt) Butsuma Senju (Great Great Grandfather) Itama Senju (Great Uncle) Kawarama Senju (Great Uncle) Tsunade Senju (Cousin) Nawaki Senju (Cousin)

Affiliation: Konoha

Appearance Part One: Waist Length White Untamed Hair, Red Eyes, A Blue Mark on each cheek bone. She wears a dark blue kimono shirt with short sleeves and is held together with bandages around her waist, she wears a fishnet short sleeve underneath the Kimono shirt, she also wears black leggings with dark blue ninja sandals.

Appearance Part Two: Shin Length Long White Untamed Hair, Red Eyes, the same blue marks on her cheeks. She wears a long dark blue Kimono shirt with a fur lining at the collar and the cuffs of the sleeves, she wears a long sleeve fishnet shirt on underneath with mesh armor and is held together with bandages at the waist, she wears black slim leggings that end above her shins and has fishnet on her shins, with black ninja sandals.

Likes: Konoha, Her Team, Her Friends, Food, Training, Her Clan, and Her Bed.

Dislikes: Loud People, Way Too Serious People, Stuck Up Believers In Destiny, Mornings, and People Who Force Her out of Bed

Personality: She's Kind, Caring, Can Be Serious, She's Mostly Calm and Practical, But Smiles, She Has A Temper, about as bad as Tsunade's, She's Realistic and is a Firm Believer in the Will of Fire.
-----------------------

Tatsuyu's POV

"Alright, today is the Graduation Exam." Our Teacher announced and I look out the window. "Tatsuyu Senju, your up first."

I follow him to the other room and I watch him with a calm gaze.

"We need you to make 4 Shadow Clones, do the Transformation Technique into the Hokage and skillfully attack us, but not harshly, just like a tap on our shoulders, something like that." The Examiner says to me and I nod.

I do the hand sign for the Shadow Clone Technique and four clones appears. "Four Shadow Clones, now the transformation technique." I mutter and I transform into the Hokage perfectly and then I release the Jutsu's and throw a smoke bomb down and I quickly tap each of them on their shoulders and I appear back in my spot as the smoke dies down.

"Alright, now, recite your Chakra natures and fill out this quiz." The second examinee says to me and I sigh.

"Water, Wind, Yin and Yang and Yin, Yang." I say and I fill out the quiz and they hand me my forehead protector and I walk out and into the yard.

"So you passed?"

I look over to see Lord Hokage and I smile at him. "Yep, though that test is a little over the top." I say and he chuckles as I put on my Forehead protector on around my neck.

After a while TenTen comes out and runs over to me. "I PASSED!" She exclaims happily as she hugs me and I laugh at that.

"So did I." I say to her and she grins as she steps back. "We come back for the last time tomorrow to see our teams." I say and TenTen nods and we leave the premises.