Chapter 24

2 Day's Later - Tatsuyu's POV

"Wait, you mean I slept through an attack on the village?" I ask Lady Tsunade who's sitting in my living room.

"Yeah, you slept for two days in a row." Lady Tsunade says to me.

"How?" I ask as I walk back and forth.

"You must have been really tired, or really stressed, if you were really stressed, you wouldn't want to wake up, correct? And if you were really tired, you'd need a lot of rest to be able to function." Lady Tsunade says to me. "What were you dreaming about?" Lady Tsunade says to me.

"The perfect reality." I say sarcastically and she scowls at me. "It was a dream, about if I could change something in this ridiculous world, I made the choice, to erase Danzo from existence, you wouldn't believe how much less conflict we were in, in that dream, we wouldn't be dealing with the Akatsuki, Orochimaru was a good guy, my parents, Nawaki, Dan, the last war wouldn't have even existed, Dan was Hokage, you were his wife, I had siblings we, were happy, Naruto's parents weren't dead, he and Kushina we're both Jinchuriki of the Nine Tails, everyone was legit happy." I say and Lady Tsunade nods.

"And you?" Lady Tsunade asks me.

I smile. "I was travelling with my boyfriend." I say to her and Lady Tsunade nods.

"That must have been some dream, I don't think I'd want to leave it either." Lady Tsunade says to me.

"Yeah, it felt perfect, but, one thing woke me up, I fell down the Tenchi Bridge Ravine because I tripped on a rock while my boyfriend was filming me, be, weird, I died in that dream because of a dumb mistake." I say and Lady Tsunade nods. "What a way to end a dream." I say as I run a hand through my hair.

"Well, now what?" Lady Tsunade asks me.

I shrug. "We wait, I guess, that, or I go and start gathering information so we aren't caught with our pants down again." I say to her and Lady Tsunade nods.

"Yeah, but, wouldn't you want to stay in the village?" Lady Tsunade asks me.

"I don't know, that's for you to decide, after all, your the Hokage, I stand with your wishes and I fall with them, I follow your orders." I say to her.

"Well then, what do you want to do?" Lady Tsunade asks me.

"I'd like, to find the guy who was supposedly my boyfriend in that dream, so I can give him a nice punch to the face and then throw him down the ravine, that was too much mush and lovey dovey crap in that dream, I couldn't be bothered to actually do that stuff." I say to her and she laughs.

"You know that happens in a relationship right?" Lady Tsunade asks me.

I roll my eyes. "I'm too serious for that, you know that." I say to her and Lady Tsunade nods.

"Yeah, but, a relationship would be good for you, loosen you up, make you more, relaxed." Lady Tsunade says to me.

I shrug. "I don't care about that stuff, I'm married to my job." I say to her and I lean backwards on the couch with my arms crossed over my chest and I scowl up at my ceiling. "Though, the thought of having someone always by side, even at the end of the line, supporting every dumb mistake I make, and arguing with me about what to eat for dinner or who should cook, kissing me every night and every morning, it would be nice, but, I don't think anyone could date someone who is as serious as me." I say and Lady Tsunade laughs.

"There's always someone who will love you for you." Lady Tsunade says to me and I snort.

"Maybe in some other dimension or in years past, there's no way someone in this era would think about it." I say and I join Lady Tsunade on the couch.