Chapter 18

The Next Day - Tatsuyu's POV

I stir slightly as I feel a presence leave the room. I get up and I see Sai not here and I panic slightly but I just keep calm and I take my normal clothes to the bathroom and I change and I brush out my hair as I walk outside to the dock where I see Sai painting.

"You know its early right?" I ask him as I finish brushing my hair out.

"Why are you up?" Sai asks me.

"I was just a bit troubled when I felt a presence leaving our room, I wanted to make sure it wasn't something I needed to worry myself about." I say with a shrug.

"You know, with flat hair, you look like a plate of steel." Sai says to me.

I shrug. "Names are just names, call me what you wish, my hair is fabulous either way." I say as I mess my hair up to look normal. "Anyways, what are you doing out here?" I ask I sit down with my legs folded neatly under me.

"A drawing." Sai says as he continues and I nod with a small smile and I look at the water and soon enough, Sakura comes out.

"Tatsuyu, Sai, what are you doing out here?" Sakura asks us.

I shrug and she looks at Sai's drawing and starts talking to him while I get up.

I head back to the room and I pack up my bag and then I prod Naruto and Yamato awake. "Time to get up, you can't sleep all day no matter how much you want to." I say to them and Naruto groans in annoyance.

"No Tatsu." Naruto says to me.

"I'll get you some ramen for breakfast at the nearest tea shop." I say and he bolts up and into the bathroom with his clothes. "Yamato, up, we have a mission to continue." I say and he just nods as he sits up and goes to get ready and then Naruto gets out of the bathroom and I look at his hair with a sigh. "Come here Naruto, you need to brush your hair, it looks like a rats nest." I say and he just smirks and sits in front of me and I brush his hair out and once I'm finished, I ruffle it to make it look normal. "Done, now pack your bag and clean up your mess." I say to him.

"Yes Ma'am." Naruto says to me with a grin and cleans up his mess and Yamato gets his stuff together as I grab my bag, which is a dark blue satchel bag that I put over my head and the strap rests on one shoulder while the bag rests on the opposite hip.

Naruto walks out of the place and to the docks and I follow him and then he starts being rude to Sai and I hit him on the head, harshly.

"ITAI!" Naruto yells as he holds the new forming bump on his head.

"Naruto, be nice, or I'm not getting you your ramen like I said I would." I say to him.

"Why should I though? He's never gonna replace Sasuke." Naruto says to me and I raise an eyebrow.

"He doesn't need to replace Sasuke, Sai is his own person, he replaces no one and no one replaces him, Sasuke is his own person, he replaces no one and no one replaces him, they don't fill in for each other, Sai is on this team for a while to cover that missing spot while I cover for the Jonin Spot and Yamato covers for Kakashi, no one replaces anyone, got that?" I ask Naruto and he just nods and Sai stares at me shocked.

"Wow, at least there's one person on this team who's sane." Yamato says to us.

I shrug. "Naruto, stop glaring at Sai." I say and he freezes.

"How?" Sakura asks me shocked.

I tilt my head to the side slightly. "He's just like Jiraiya, in so many aspects, they're both perverted, loud, annoying sometimes, predictable, they enter battles as loudly as possible, easily amused as girls go passed, they love to train or do missions, and they especially love to bug me." I say with a small shrug. "And, Jiraiya is my God-Father, so I should know more about those two than my team." I say and Naruto gulps nervously.