Chapter 35

The Next Day - Tatsuyu's POV

I sigh in annoyance as I cut down, more and more Zetsu. "This is getting annoying." I say and I sense Naruto's chakra on the move and I punch the ground, it breaks under my fist and about a hundred Zetsu fall in the cracks.

I move the bangs out of my eyes as I look around me, to see I'm nowhere around anyone else or my division, my breathing becomes a bit more ragged as I feel all the chakra I had this morning is halfway depleted.

Another swarm of Zetsu come this way and I cut them down, one by one.

"I won't, let any of you, pass." I say to them.

'Tatsuyu, where the hell are you?' Shikaku asks in my head.

Good question, I'm somewhere between the Second and Third Divisions, taking Zetsu down by the swarms, why?

'Everyone else is worried.'

Oh, yeah, I have no idea how I got here, just tell them that I'm fine.

'Yeah, yeah, you better be.'

I am, now leave my head, there's another swarm coming.

I manage to take this swarm down before I'm bending over on with my hands on my knee's, breathing heavily.

"Kami, this is, getting hard." I mutter before I stand up and I take down half of the next swarm.

"This is getting hard for you, isn't it Water Origin?" A guy says joining me and takes down the rest.

I glance at him and say nothing as he just smirks.

"Not much of a talker are you?" He asks me.

"Why should I talk to someone I haven't met before?" I ask and I see him flinch.

"Jeez, you really have been sheltered by Jiraiya." He says to me.

I just raise an eyebrow as another swarm comes and I hold my katana in one hand and four kunai in the other. "I'm wasting weapons on these creatures, but, keeping them off Kakashi's and Guy-Sensei's division is priority." I say to myself and the guy raises an eyebrow as I relax my stance and I even my breathing out"You shouldn't relax during war." He says to me.

"What is your name?" I ask him.

"Me? Its Jin, Jin Senju." He says to me.

"Senju huh?" I ask as I look at the Zetsu as they attempt to run past us, but I use my water wall to block them and I use my Snake Sword as I send Wind Chakra through it, and the Zetsu fall as I use my Wind Cutter.

"Yeah, your name?" Jin asks me.

"Tatsuyu, Tatsuyu Senju." I say to him and he nods. "How do you know Jiraiya?" I ask him.

"I'll tell you later, right now, just focus on the Zetsu." He says to me.

I just raise an eyebrow as I throw the four kunai into some Zetsu and they fall to the ground dead.

After a couple hours the swarms stop coming and I get worried that they took another route.

"I think we got them." Jin says, breathing heavily.

Jin looks to be around his mid-thirties, has white hair like mine, its short and like a mop on his head, he has red eyes, blue markings under his eyes, he's wearing a black cloak with a white T-shirt on underneath and black pants with black sandals.

I close my eyes as I focus on Zetsu chakra and there is none, not anywhere near us that is.

'Tatsuyu, how is going with the Zetsu?' Shikaku asks in my head.