Chapter 2

The Next Day - Tatsuyu's POV

My alarm goes off and I punch it into the wall, disconnecting it from the wall and shutting it up.

"Tatsu, wake up!" Tenten says as she shakes me.

"Why?" I ask.

"We have two hours to meet up with everyone at Training Ground 9!" She yells and I grumble and get up.

"Don't yell." I say and she sighs and I change into my fishnet short sleeve, my short sleeve dark blue Kimono shirt that is held together by bandages around my waist, my black leggings and dark blue ninja sandals, I put on my kunai pouch and my shuriken pouch. I un-braid my hair and we eat breakfast.

"Sheesh, could you have taken any longer?" TenTen asks as we walk.

"I like my bed." I say and she grumbles.

After a while we get to the training grounds to see Guy and Lee doing push ups while Neji isn't even here yet.

"What the?" TenTen asks confused.

"Come join us, were going to see who can reach 200 pushups!" Lee and Guy say at the same time.

I sigh. "Fine." I say and I join them and then TenTen joins us, but fails after 20. I make it to 200 hundred and I sit down. "Done." I say and then Neji gets here. "Finally." I say and he scowls at me slightly.

We train for a while and then we sit at the balcony.

"Could training be even more ruthless?" TenTen asks, out of breath and basically dying.

"I'm fine." I say with a shrug and Neji just sits there, staring at me as if I was stupid, since he's in the same boat as TenTen and so is Lee.

"How are you fine?" TenTen asks and I smile amused.

"Oh please, you actually think I sit around all weekend doing nothing while you go hang out with the girls of our class?" I ask her and TenTen nods. "I don't, I train, all day." I say and she just rolls off the couch onto the ground, trying to get breath back in her lungs.

Guy jumps off the balcony, unfortunately taking me with him and we land on the ground in front of a guy with silver hair and 75 percent of his face covered.

"Kakashi, I want you to meet someone!" Guy announces.

"Don't drag me places, I don't like to be touched, the next time you do that, I will knee you where the sun doesn't shine." I say to Guy and he lets go of me immediately.

"Hm, did you say something?" Kakashi asks looking at Guy.

I huff and turn away and I pull out my book and I start reading, ignoring Guy in his attempts to make me talk.

"See, she's just like you Kakashi!" Guy says to him and I roll my eyes.

"Guy, in what aspect is she like me?" Kakashi asks him.

"Guy-Sensei, I'll be going back upstairs." I say in a calm tone and Guy attempts to make me stay but I elbow him in the stomach and he bends over in pain.

"How do you have so much strength, your fresh out of the academy?" Kakashi asks shocked.

I blink. "Oh, I forgot you were there." I say to Kakashi and I hear TenTen coming down and I take a step back and she runs right past me.

"Tatsuyu-Chan, be more nice to him!" Lee yells down at me.

I look up at him confused. "Why?" I ask him.

"HE'S A JONIN LIKE GUY-SENSEI!" Lee yells at me.

I raise an eyebrow. "And?" I ask and TenTen hits me upside the head.