Chapter 23

The Next Day - Tatsuyu's POV

I look at my perch above the opened casket and I see something in the distance and in a flash, I'm after it, with the others tailing me.

I watch the caskets and I narrow my eyes as I do some hand signs and I jump over and I flip and land on my hands. "Water Style: Water Wall!" I yell and water comes up from the ground a yard away from me, forming a water wall and the caskets stop, just millimeters from my face and I release a breath of relief.

"Hey!" Sora yells at me and I get up and someone makes the caskets leave and uses earth style to counter my water style.

I tch in annoyance as I jump back, only to fall farther than expected and I land, on a trap, typical. I fall again and again and again and I land on solid ground this time and I look around, and I don't see anything.

I groan in annoyance at the pitch black around me.

I gather chakra into my feet and I jump, straight up and onto Sai's bird, since he's, legit above me and we look at each other surprised.

"Where did you come from?" Sai asks me.

"A trap, among other traps, I think I was nearing the core of the planet at that time." I say and Sai nods and we fly up, but, we get trapped inside and I fall and land in Sai's arms, bridal style. "Nice catch." I say to him and he smiles as he sets me down gently.

"I can't let you fall to your doom twice." Sai comments.

A lady confronts us and I tense and so does Sai.

I try sensing her chakra type, but I can't.

"Ah, a Sensor type, trying to sense my chakra nature are you?" She asks me and Sai glances at me.

I bite my finger nail as I think of what has happened so far. "You look, like an artist, like Sai, who uses ink to bring things to life, so, you must have either Yin or Yang, and considering the terrain, your main chakra nature, would have to be Earth." I say and Sai looks at me mildly shocked.

"Well done, but what chakra natures do you have? I'm pretty sure I saw you using Water Style back there, didn't I?" She asks me and I shrug.

"It could be anyone of us." I say to her and Sai glances at me again to see I'm dead serious right now and I'm not taking my opponent lightly.

I start muttering stuff under my breath as I think and Sai pulls out his scroll.

"Earth Style can be defeated by the Wind Style, but Earth Style can beat Water Style." The Woman says to me with a smirk.

I calm my features as I stare at my opponent. "The only way to fight, is with a clear head and a calm mind." I say to Sai who nods.

He uses his ink Jutsu's and I appear behind her with my katana to her neck, but she disappears and I turn on my heel and I look at the woman.

"This, is why I wanted my week off, instead I get three days and then dragged into Naruto's training and then dragged into this mission." I say and Sai nods in agreement as we stand side by side and I sheath my Katana and I look at the woman, calmly analyzing her and I start doing hand signs and once I'm done, the woman smirks. "Water Style and Lightning Style: Light Water Dragon Bullet Jutsu." I say and water rises up from the floor and Sai looks at it shocked as my hair starts to levitate and I send the water dragon after her and I have it dodge her earth style every time.

"Lightning and Water Style's eh? That's interesting." The woman says to herself with a smirk.

I keep a focused mind as I control the dragon and I jump up and I stand on its head and we head straight for her, she uses the wall to block the dragon, but I jump over and I do a few hand signs. "Wind Style: Wild Wind Cutters." I say and I pull out my katana and I swing quite a few times and she has trouble dodging and I roll on the ground and I land on my feet and I turn and I cut the wall down with my katana and Sai see's I'm fine while as the woman is out of breath and I stare at her.