Chapter 40

One Week Later - Tatsuyu's POV

Flash Back

"Tatsuyu." Itachi greets me tiredly as I greet him at the gates with a smile.

"You look dead." I comment and he rolls his eyes amused. "I'm serious though, you need some rest." I say to him.

"Yeah, yeah, I get it, once I report my mission, I'll head home." Itachi says to me as he hugs me and I blush as he rests his chin on my head. "Your blushing." Itachi says to me with a smirk.

"Baka." I mutter and he laughs.

"Yeah, yeah." Itachi says to me and Kakashi walks into the gates and he raises the only visible eyebrow we can see, at us.

"Don't you say a word." I say to Kakashi and Itachi looks at him.

"So, you two are dating then? Kind of young though." Kakashi says to us.

I raise an eyebrow. "And aren't you to young to be reading Jiraiya's porn books?" I ask him as Itachi steps back from with a sweat drop.

"Touché, I won't say a word if you don't." Kakashi says to me.

"Deal." I say to him and he and Itachi leave.

I head to the Sandwich shop and I get my usual and then I head home with my take out bag and I see a note on my door. I take it and I look at it.

'Tatsuyu, I'm spending the night at a friends place, see you tomorrow. -TenTen'

"Uh huh." I say and I open the door and I walk in and I close the door again.

I head to the living room and I sit on the couch and I flip the channels from TenTen's dramatic shows to my cartoons.

I eat the sandwiches when Itachi walks in and lays next to me on the couch.

"I thought you were going home." I say to him with an amused smile.

"My home is you." Itachi says to me and I look at him surprised with a blush. "Why are you eating sandwiches again?" Itachi asks me.

"They're convenient and I didn't feel like cooking for lunch." I say to him and he chuckles amused as he gets comfortable with his head on my lap and I finish my food and I wipe my hands and I start running my hands through Itachi's hair and he relaxes under my touch and falls asleep.

I look at him with a small smile and I look back up at Bugs Bunny as he comes on.

After a while.

"Itachi, I have to get up to make dinner." I say to him quietly as he hugs my waist with his head resting on my chest.

"Not yet." Itachi says to me adorably.

"Your adorable, but I'm starving." I say to him and he opens his eyes to look at me.

"Fine." Itachi says to me and lets me go and we walk to the kitchen.

I start making dinner and Itachi watches me and once I finish, I set his plate next to him and I sit down next to him with my plate.

"I think this will be the first time I'll be eating your cooking." Itachi says to me and I nod and we eat. "This, is actually really good." Itachi says to me.

"I hope so, I've been cooking for myself for years." I say to him and he chuckles and after we finish eating, he helps me wash the dishes.

"You know, the Uchiha are planning something." Itachi says to me.