Chapter 20

A Few Minutes Later - Tatsuyu's POV

I listen to what they say about Sai and I stand in front of him calmly with my back to him and my arms crossed over my chest as I stare at our team.

"Excuse me?" I ask annoyed and Naruto and Sakura look at me surprised while Yamato looks at me with hardened eyes, forming almost a scowl. "I don't like people in my team picking on another team member. He might have just let me fall to my doom, but he explained to me why, if your going to rant at him, I need a decent explanation, not to mention, a reason you want to rant at your comrade, he is just following orders from his higher up, just like we do with Lady Tsunade." I say with a calm unwavering gaze.

"He killed his brother." Sakura says to me and I glance at Sai to see him looking down sadly and I look at her.

"No, he didn't, Shin, his brother, died by sickness." I say and that shocks the three in front of me. "I remember this vividly, I was learning the basic's of Medical Nin-Jutsu when he came into the hospital for his check up and the doctor who at the time was teaching me had me watch so I would know what to do, while the doctor was doing his tests, Shin couldn't shut up about another kid in the foundation that was being raised with him, he didn't have a name at the time, but, I knew from the start who the boy behind me was, Shin had made a request of me, I wont speak it though since he wanted it to be a secret." I say and Sai stares at me in complete shock as I just stare forward.

"But!" Naruto protests and I send him a calm glare telling him to shut up and he does.

"Get out of the way." Yamato says to me.

I look at him calmly as he tries moving me, but I don't budge. "My Will of Fire is to protect my Village and my Comrades, even if it makes me the bad guy, if you even touch a hair of his head Yamato, I won't hesitate to hit you." I say to him with a calm intensity and that shocks Yamato. "I don't find this situation amusing in any way, normally I would be off on the side lines, but, you guys don't know when to quit, Sai doesn't need this right now, he already has a guilty conscience, leave, him, be, I won't say it again and you won't like it if you cross me, I can only do so much to keep my temper at bay." I say to them and Sai steps next to me and I look at him out of the corner of my eye.

"Its fine, they won't trust me if I don't tell them the whole story." Sai says to me with his stupid fake smile.

"Why do I even bother?" I ask with a sigh and I let him explain what happened and my fists grab the sides of my kimono shirt as I stand there, knowing what its like to lose someone that close, I stare at the ground for a minor second, before I look at Sai. "Now what?" I ask.

"Now what?" Yamato asks confused.

I sigh in annoyance. "You guys aren't Sensor Types, I keep forgetting I'm the only sensor type on the team, anyways, Now what? Kabuto's Chakra is getting closer." I say and Yamato frowns and I look at Sai as Yamato uses his wood style to bind him and we leave to outside and I look at Yamato, very annoyed.

"Its fine Tatsuyu." Sai says to me and I look at him.

"I should just strangle you all." I hiss in annoyance.

"That's not nice." Naruto says to me.

"I don't care, your annoying me right now, we're so close to Sasuke right now and you don't even realize it." I say and Sakura and Naruto's eyes widen. "Both me and Sai saw him." I say and Sai nods.

"He's not the Sasuke you knew." Sai says to them.

"Certainly not, he's even more of an annoyance than he was when he was still in the village." I say and Sai nods. "Using his Sharigan carelessly to try an instill fear in me and Sai, worked on Sai, honestly, nothing is scarier than Guy-Sensei and Rock lee showing up at your door in small green spandex speedo's at midnight, just to go swimming." I say and I shutter at the memory.