Chapter 31

A Few Days Later - Tatsuyu's POV

I sit in Lady Tsuande's tent as I work on paperwork.

"You really don't make a fuss about anything." Shizune says to me.

"No, I don't need too, it just comes with the job." I say to her and TenTen walks in.

"We just got a message from the Feudal Lord, we're to start war preparations." TenTen says to me and I get up.

"Good." I say and walk out with TenTen.

"You just wearing the hat with your normal outfit, you don't want to wear those robes do you?" TenTen asks amused and I snort as I cross my arms.

"Heck no, that restricts my movement and I'll get far too hot wearing them." I say and she nods. "I need all the available Jonin and Chunin and Medical Ninja, Genin too." I say and TenTen nods and goes to gather them up as I think.

Once they're here everyone looks at me.

"We were given permission to start war preparations, whoever isn't building is to start training again and the Medical Ninja are to gather as many supplies as needed, Genin, during this war you'll be the ones protecting the village from the inside, since all the Chunin, Jonin and higher will be fighting out on the battle-"

"LADY TATSUYU!" Shizune says running towards me, cutting me off and I smile amused at this.

"What is it Shizune?" I ask her.

"Lady Tsunade is awake." Shizune says to me with a smile and I stare at her shocked.

"Seriously?" I ask and she nods.

"Yes, and she wants you, right now." Shizune says to me and I sweat drop.

"She's back to being the boss again I assume?" I ask and she nods.

"Alright, well, you who are free, train and medical ninja, your to gather supplies, weapon users, get whatever you guys need." I say and everyone nods and scatters.

I walk with Shizune to Lady Tsunade's tent and I walk in and she see's me with the Hokage hat on.

"I missed that much?" Lady Tsunade asks while shoveling food in her mouth.

"Someone had to take over for you while you were asleep and Naruto wasn't ready yet." I say and a Jonin walks in.

"Lady Tatsuyu, Lady Tsunade, Shizune, I have some important news." He says to us.

"Go on." I say and he nods.

"Danzo has been killed, by Sasuke." He says to us.

"Yes!" I say fist bumping the air and Lady Tsunade just eats faster while Shizune sweat drops at the both of us. "Ah, Lady Tsunade, your gonna choke going that fast." I say to her worried.

"Will not, now get me more food or I'm gonna turn into an old hag again!" Lady Tsunade orders us. "And give me back my hat." She says to me and I sweat drop.

"Alright, alright." I say to her and the Jonin sweats drops at us. "Oh, I'm not sure if Shizune mentioned this to you already or not, but, me and the other Kage have formed an alliance and we're currently being waged war against by Madara, we just got approval today to start war preparations." I say as I hand her, her hat and she nearly chokes on her food. "I told you to slow down." I say to her with a nervous sweat drop.

"WHAT?" Lady Tsunade yells and the Jonin leaves while Shizune backs up frightened and I just crouch next to her, not really bothered by her attitude.

"Yep, Lord Raikage didn't kill Sasuke either, Madara saved Sasuke, but now he's an international criminal for attacking the Kage, the poor Tsuchikage's back, the stress made it worse, but, Sasuke had three people with him, one had Orochimaru's curse mark that he was able to control perfectly, I haven't seen it used to that extent before, another could turn himself into water, he's basically a water style all by himself, and then a third is a Sensory Ninja, she looks to be like an Uzumaki, her entire chakra read Uzumaki, she had the signature red hair like Kushina's, she also seemed to be a medical ninja as well, surprisingly." I say to her and she nods.