Chapter 15

The Next Day - Tatsuyu's POV

I sit in Lady Tsunade's office reading while she works and talks with Shizune, when someone knocks on the door.

"Come in." Lady Tsunade says to that person and Sakura walks in. "Ah, Sakura, what can I do for you?" Lady Tsunade asks her with a smile.

I look at her for a brief second before I go back to reading.

"Lady Tsunade, I have a request." Sakura says to her.

"Go on." Lady Tsunade says to her.

"I want you to take me on as your apprentice." Sakura says and I smile amused as I read.

"Why?" Lady Tsunade asks her.

"Because, I want to be of use when Naruto tries to bring Sasuke back." Sakura says to her.

I just smile as I read. "Lady Tsunade, I believe you have time to teach both of us, I can coach her while your busy, after all, I'm getting to an advanced state in my Nin-Jutsu studies." I say to her.

"Gah!" Shizune and Sakura say shocked that I actually spoke for the first time in forever.

"True, alright, but training is going to be difficult, you need a considerable amount of chakra control and concentration, this training is going to be brutal, are you sure your up for it?" Lady Tsunade asks her.

"Yes." Sakura says to her.

"Then we start immediately!" Lady Tsunade orders us.

I look up. "Alright." I say as I get up from my position.

"Follow me." Lady Tsunade says to us.

"Nu, uh Lady Tsunade, you still have work to do." I say to her and she scowls at me while I just stare back calmly.

"Well too bad, I can finish that later." Lady Tsunade says to me with a smirk and I sigh.

"You better." I say and Shizune nods in agreement and we walk to another room and Lady Tsunade starts explaining on what Sakura needs to do.

"You'll also be training with Tatsuyu in basic Tai-Jutsu and major chakra control." Lady Tsunade says to her and Sakura nods and looks at me.

"We don't start yet, Lady Tsunade isn't finished explaining yet." I say to her and Sakura nods.

Lady Tsunade finishes explaining and I walk to the door of the room.

"What now?" Sakura asks us.

"We start on chakra control, we start with the basics and build up physical endurance with exorcise, then spiritual endurance by focusing your chakra into a dead fish." I say to her and Lady Tsunade nods.

"And I'll be supervising and so will Shizune." Lady Tsunade says to us.

I look at her and I slowly nod. "You should be working though." I say to her.

"We all need breaks sometimes." Lady Tsunade says to me.

"You just had one and hour ago that lasted an hour." I say to Lady Tsunade and Shizune nods.

"Well too late, I already decided." Lady Tsunade says with a victorious smirk.

I just walk to a training field with Sakura behind me and Lady Tsunade Shizune behind her. "Alright, physical endurance, run 10 laps around the entire area, I'll be running alongside you trying to keep at your pace, even though I'm used to training with Lee and Guy-Sensei." I say to Sakura and she nods.

"What do we start off with first?" Sakura asks me and I deadpan.

"Stretches." I say to her and she nods. I basically do gymnastic stretches while she's just shocked and does normal stretches.