Chapter 32

Later That Day - Tatsuyu's POV

I roam around the Cloud Village for a bit before someone sneaks up behind me and I step to the right and they fall forward.

"Who in their right minds would sneak attack someone in the middle of the day?" I ask and a Jonin walks out.

"Sorry, she's just being protective of this village, she's never seen your face before, Lady Tatsuyu." He says to me.

"Its no problem." I say as I bend down next to the girl who is scowling up at me and I smile at her. "Hello, my names Tatsuyu Senju of the Leaf Village, I've been stationed here by Lord Raikage and Lady Hokage while Lord Killer Bee trains my villages Hero who's a Jinchuriki." I say to her and her eyes widen.

"Y-Y-Y-Your a legend!" She says shocked as she sits up immediately and I sweat drop.

"Legend?" I ask.

"Yeah! I've heard about you so many times, you fight rouges and the Akatsuki, your 12 Originals make you a Legend, here in the cloud, us Genin call you The Legend of the Leaf, your said to have been born with the Second Hokage's Water Style and your related to three of the five Hokage and you were a candidate for the Hokage Spot and nearly secured it when Lady Tsunade woke up and took her spot back!" The girl says to me.

"Uh." I say as she goes on and on and finally, C finds us and laughs at my predicament.

"You found the talkative one Tatsuyu." C says to me.

"What do you want C?" I ask him and the girl stops talking as I look up at him.

"Nothing, I was just doing rounds around the village." C says to me and I get up.

"Uh huh." I say with a small nod and Kiara comes racing down the road with Ninja tailing her. "Kiara!" I call and she stops next to me and I undo her summoning. "I wonder what trouble she got into this time?" I ask and one of the ninja hold up Panda and I take her from him. "Don't touch the poor kitten or I'll chop your hand off next time." I say to him with a small snort and I summon Kiara who takes Panda and poofs off again.

"What's going on?" C asks confused.

"They raided my temporary apartment." I say as I cross my arms over my chest.

"How did you?" The guy who was holding Panda asks.

"She's a renowned Sensory Ninja, like the Second Hokage, she could rival C with her skills." The Genin says to him.

"No, he's just holding my Satchel Bag and if Kiara was running and he found Panda, which both were in my Temporary Apartment and the door was locked." I say to her and I take my Satchel Bag as I look at the dude, not very amused.

"Guys, I think we're about to die." One of the ninja say and I just put my Satchel bag over my head and rests on my shoulder while the bag part rests on my opposite hip and I turn around start walking and it starts heavily raining on the ninja who raided my apartment, no one else, just them, lightning strikes them and they get electrocuted and they fry, crispier than French fries and the raining and lightning stop.

"Was that, her?" C asks shocked.

"I don't know." The Genin says to him.

I find a training ground after a while and I set my bag down and I start doing my routine training that I would with Guy-Sensei.

After I finish the routine training, I notice Lord Raikage and Darui were watching.

I look at them before I finish the rock off with a flick and it crumbles to the ground.