Chapter 5

2 Month's Later - Tatsuyu's POV

I sit on the stump in Training Ground 9, waiting for Guy-Sensei, Lee and Neji. TenTen is next to me.

Neji gets here, then Lee and Guy-Sensei.

"Alright you four, I have nominated you guys, for, the Chunin Exams! Of course its only teams of 3 and below, so, one of you will have to be a solo." Guy-Sensei says and I raise my hand and everyone looks at me shocked.

"I'll be the one woman team, I'm smarter and stronger than the rest of us so I'll be able to protect myself in every way." I say and Guy-Sensei nods.

"Sounds like a plan!" Guy-Sensei says as he hands us our slips.

"Tatsu, you sure you want to be the one who's gonna be alone for this?" TenTen asks.

"Yep, I'm sure." I say as we walk and I head to the Sandwich shop while TenTen heads somewhere else with Neji and Lee.

I stare at the slip as I eat my sandwiches. I put the slip in my pouch and once I finish eating, I head to the academy and I walk up to the second floor to see a crowd and I sigh and push past everyone and they all look at me.

"Who are you girly?" One of the Chunin asks me.

I cross my arms over my chest as I look up at the sigh and then back at the guards. "Tatsuyu Senju, now move, I want onto the third floor." I say and I walk up to the third floor after pushing the guards aside and I wait inside the classroom with a lot of people glaring at me they glare as I sit down at a table with a smirk and I wait a couple minutes and I group surrounds me. "Need something?" I ask calmly.

"You looked lonely, didn't you know its teams of three?" A guy with black hair and a stone head band asks me.

"I don't need your company." I say as I look forward calmly and the girl of the team growls annoyed.

"Don't talk about Shi-kun like that." She says and I duck and she flies over me.

I watch as Kakashi's team walks in and they go being loud and I sigh as a white haired guy with glasses walks over my hand twitches slightly as I see information cards. I listen as Uchiha names three people, my name among them and once Kabuto gets to my card, its turns soggy and unusable and a slight smirk dances on my lips.

"What?" Kabuto asks shocked scowls at me as I look away.

"What are you looking it albino? I didn't do anything." I say with a small shrug and then he gets attacked by some Sound Ninja and then low and behold, a scare faced guy along with a bunch of Chunin appear around the room. I watch them with a calm gaze, counting each one.

100, 100 Chunin.

I listen to the rules and what struck me the most was the cheating rules. I put my chin on the backs of my hands as I think.

Cheating, well, I'll have to look at the test first to see if I have to cheat or not.

Ibiki glances at me and smirks as I get handed my paper. "And now start." He says and I flip the paper over.

I start reading over the question and I pick my pencil up and I twirl it on my hand as I read over it, I get to work as I put my chin on my hand and I frown as I work. Once I finish I turn my page over and I set my pencil down and I look around and I count the Chunin again.

101, that's one more Chunin than before, he wasn't even there before, when did he get there?

I frown and then Cat Boy from the Sand, raises his hand and asks to go to the bathroom and leaves with the same Chunin that wasn't there before and my eyes widen slightly.