Chapter 4

1 Month Later - 3rd Person's POV

"TATSU!" A brown haired girl yells as she jumps on her sleeping, white haired friend who's on her side, unsuspecting of the bearing weight being crashed down upon her. The white haired female groans and rolls onto her back and her eyes flutter open to look at her brown haired friend.

Tatsuyu's POV

"What do you want?" I ask her.

"Happy Birthday!" TenTen exclaims with a grin and I roll onto my stomach and groan into my pillow.

"Go away." I mutter and she drags me out of my bed.

"I know you don't like celebrating your birthday, but I made breakfast!" TenTen exclaims and I sigh.

This past month has been nothing my training and D-Rank to C-Rank missions, I'm a little frustrated, I just want to relax.

I let TenTen lead me into the kitchen by my wrist as I yawn and rub my eyes. I sit at the counter and TenTen sets my plate in front of me as she sits next to me with her plate. "Thanks for the food." I mumble still half asleep.

I eat and once I finish I walk to my bedroom and I lay on my bed and under the covers again.

"Oh come on, don't you want to go somewhere for your birthday?" TenTen asks me.

"No." I say and she rolls her eyes.

"Well we meet up with Lee, Neji and Guy-Sensei in an hour, get ready." TenTen says to me and I roll off my bed and I get up and change into my dark blue kimono short sleeve shirt, held together by bandages, with my fishnet short sleeve on underneath, my black leggings and my dark blue ninja sandals. I put on my ninja pouches and I leave with TenTen.

"Today is gonna be long." I mutter and TenTen smiles at me. I look at her. "Your planning something, aren't you?" I ask her and she looks away with a mischievous grin.

"No, not at all." TenTen says and after a couple minutes we get to the balcony and we see Neji waiting there and I sit down in my normal spot and TenTen sits next to me.

Guy-Sensei and Lee get here a few minutes later.

"Alright, today-" Guy-Sensei is cut off by TenTen.

"Is Tatsu's Birthday!" TenTen announces.

I raise an eyebrow as I sit there with my legs crossed.

"Really?" The other three ask shocked.

I roll my eyes. "If your just gonna try and get me to celebrate, then good luck, you'll need it." I say and TenTen grins at me. "Buh bye." I say and I jump off the back of the balcony, backwards and I walk down the streets and I head to my training grounds in the forest and I put on my black fingerless plated gloves and I work on my Tai-Jutsu.

"Tatsuyu!" Someone yells and crashes into me and I fall on my side.

"Ow!" I say annoyed as I sit up and I look over at the person. "Shizune, what are you doing here?" I ask her.

"Well, Lady Tsunade want me to run a few things here to the Leaf Village since she needed to do a few things in another village, of course, I was against it at first, but then she ordered me to come here and I did." Shizune says and we hug each other.

"It's been so long since I've seen you!" I exclaim and Shizune nods in agreement.

"Well, Lady Tsunade told me to give you this if I saw you." Shizune says handing me a small box, I open it and I smile amused.

"How does she get the money for this when all she does is gamble with bad luck?" I ask and Shizune laughs as I pull out a necklace with the Senju Crest on it and Shizune puts it on for me.