Chapter 37

Tatsuyu's POV

And the next thing I know, I'm on the cold hard ground, back in the battlefield. "Ow." I say and I get up and dust myself off. "That actually hurt, what did I fall on anyways? A rock?" I ask and it was a rock. "Yeah, I knew it." I say and I kick the rock and it goes flying into the distance.

"I wonder what happened to her." Lord First whispers to Lord Second.

"Stop acting like a child Hashirama." Lord Second says to him.

I raise an eyebrow at the two. "Your both acting like children." I say to them and Hashirama laughs at Tobirama.

"Tatsuyu, is that anyways to speak to them?" Lord Third asks me.

"I was just pointing out a fact, I have no idea what your talking about Lord Third." I say to him as I cross my arms over my chest.

Hashirama and Tobirama study me as I mentally debate whether or not to summon Kiara for help.

"So, Guy-Sensei, TenTen and Lee got caught and Neji is dead." I say and Lord Third nods and I sigh. "Damn, that actually sucks, losing a teammate." I say and Lord Third nods.

"Yeah, but he protected Hinata." Lord Third says to me and I look up at the sky.

"Well, that's Inoichi, Shikaku, Mabui, and Neji, I'm hoping Naruto can stop this once and for all and bring Sasuke back in the process, so this will finally be over." I say and Lord Third nods in agreement.

I pull out my book and I start reading as I wait for some chakra to manifest near us with Lord Fourth.

"Sh-She's reading?" Hashirama asks shocked.

"I have to distract myself somehow, I'm not the type to just do nothing, it ticks me off." I say and then a huge mass of chakra goes off in one place while another mass of chakra appears next to us.

"How did you get out?" Minato asks me.

"Uh." I say and the other guy who has the Rinnegan looks at me as I put my book away. "So, you know, I'm mostly immune to the Sharingan, so Gen-Jutsu don't work on me, so I'm partially immune to the Rinnegan as well and that's how I got out of the Tsukuyomi." I say and everyone looks at me mildly shocked, except Hashirama, he's freaking out. "Oh would you quit that? Your acting like a kid who just got the surprise of his life." I say to him and he hides behind Tobirama.

"Your scary." Hashirama says to me and I raise an unamused eyebrow.

"Then meeting Lady Tsunade now will give you the scare of your life, especially since she's in a bad mood." I say and Lord Third nods.

I look at the guy who looks ancient and I mean ancient.

"Hello." He says to us with a small chuckle and that startles everyone but me.

"Hi." I say to him.

"Shall we go on with introductions?" The guy says to us and I nod while everyone else just slowly nods. "I'm Hagoromo Otsutsuki, the Sage of Six Paths." He says to us.

"Tatsuyu Senju." I say to him.

"Hiruzen Sarutobi, 3rd Hokage." Lord Third says to him.

"Hashirama Senju, the First Hokage." Hashirama says to him.

"Tobirama Senju, the Second Hokage and his brother." Tobirama says pointing to Hashirama.

"Minato Namikaze, the Fourth Hokage." Minato says to him.

"Your chakra's are powerful." Hagoromo says to us.

"How powerful is hers?" Minato asks pointing to me.