Chapter 17

A Couple Days Later - Tatsuyu's POV

I sit next to Lady Tsunade as the two old people talk to her.

"Can I cut in here?" I ask with a smile and everyone looks at me. "Your making Lady Tsunade mad with all your blabbering about keeping Naruto in the village, honestly, if you that worried, station me on the team to keep an eye on him." I say to elders who are in complete shock that I'd volunteer to be on Team Kakashi.

"She doesn't make a great point, she's strong enough with her 12 originals and her Water Style is straight from her great grandfather the Second Hokage who was known for his Water Style, she also has extreme Tai-Jutsu training from Guy and Lady Tsunade and she learned her Nin-Jutsu capabilities from Master Jiraiya." Shizune says to them.

"I have also nurtured her Medical Nin-Jutsu abilities, she's on the same level as I am and Sakura is catching up to her quickly, those two could watch over Naruto." Lady Tsunade says to them.

"I'm still going to bring in someone to assign someone to Team Kakashi." The elderly man says to us.

I tch. "Annoying." I say as Danzo walks in and I roll my eyes at him as I sit back in the couch with my arms crossed over my chest.

"I will be assigning a kid from the foundation, he's around Naruto's age, his name is Sai." Danzo says to us with a smirk.

My eye twitches in annoyance. "I'll be outside." I say as I get up and Lady Tsunade nods.

"I don't blame you." Lady Tsunade says to me and I nod and walk out of the room and I wait outside the door with my arms crossed over my chest.

"NANI? TATSUYU IS A JONIN?" I hear Naruto yell. "WHERE IS SHE? THIS IS THE FIRST I'M HEARING ABOUT THIS!" Naruto yells somewhere else.

I face palm. "Thanks a lot to whoever told him, now I'm getting an earful from him." I say as I lean back against the wall.

After a couple minutes Lady Tsunade and Shizune come out and I follow them to her office.

"Shizune, get me the list of ANBU I have under control!" Lady Tsunade orders her.

"Right." Shizune says and runs off.

"Tatsuyu, go find Naruto and Sakura and head straight to the meeting place." Lady Tsunade orders me and I nod.

I skim the books for a second before I put one in my pouch. "Right." I say and I jump out the window and onto the roof and I search the town until I find Naruto, Shikamaru and Choji being attacked by a foundation kid and I grab the kid by the back of his shirt and I hold him over the edge of the roof. "Quit it, I'm not in a very kind mood right now, so, head back to your boss and leave them alone." I say to the kid and he looks at me shocked.

"Tatsuyu." The three on the ground say shocked and then I get bound by snakes, but I stand there unfazed.

"Your going to let me go, or I'm going to let you go." I say to the kid and he just smiles at me and I stare at him for a long second before I pull my other arm up, destroying the snakes as I go.

"NANI?" Naruto says shocked and ink starts to stain my clothes and tch in annoyance I toss the kid into the air.

"I'd much rather my clothes not be stained by your ink." I say to kid one he lands. "Naruto, find Sakura and be at meeting place 1." I say to Naruto who just nods at the kid disappears.

I head back to my apartment and I change my clothes real quick to an exact copy except for the ink and I head to the meeting place to wait and once Naruto and Sakura get here I wave.

"So, what's going on?" Sakura asks me.

"I'm being stationed on your team for a while and your getting 2 other new members to the team as well." I say to Sakura who nods.