Chapter 38

A Week Later - Tatsuyu's POV

I walk through the village, not really bothered by anything at this moment, until, I see Lord Raikage, Omoi, Karui, Darui and C. I walk into Ichiraku's since I was originally coming here for lunch.

"Ah, Tatsuyu, the usual Miso?" Ayame.

"Yeah." I say and I sit down.

Ayame gets my ramen ready as I wait and then there is a stampede.

I eat my miso as a hoard of people go past.

"WHERE IS SHE?"

"Who are you talking about?" Ayame asks.

"Tatsuyu." Sakura says and I shake my head a few times to Ayame and I finish eating and I pay and bolt and the girls chase me.

"GET BACK HERE!" TenTen yells and we run past Lord Raikage, Omoi, Karui, Darui and C and I sweat drop at the girls and I transform into a white cat and I dash down the road at full speed as the girls chase me and I purposely run through small alleys and then Kakashi catches me and picks me up.

"Kakashi-Sensei, that's Tatsuyu." Sakura says breathing a bit heavily.

"I know." Kakashi says with a closed eyed smile.

"Hand her over, we need her." Sakura says to him.

"Hmm, she was running from you rather quickly, I wonder why." Kakashi says to them.

I jump out of his hand and onto the roof of a building and I run, quickly as the girls try keeping up and I jump into the open window of the Hokage office and onto Lady Tsunade's desk and I skid to a stop, knocking papers off doing so.

"A cat?" Omoi asks and the girls dive in behind me and I just gawk for a second before Lady Tsunade's temper gets the better of her.

"What is the meaning of this?" Lady Tsunade asks. "And Tatsuyu, why are you a cat?" Lady Tsunade asks me.

I jump off the desk and I release my transformation. "Small objects or people are hard to keep track of, and this hoard of females were chasing me, I tried to lose them." I say to her.

"Why are you chasing Tatsuyu?" Lady Tsunade asks the girls.

"Because, we were gonna have a girls day." Ino says sitting up and I snort.

"Well ask next time before chasing me, honestly." I say to them.

"Sorry, but we've been trying to find you all morning." TenTen says to me.

"Well, just for that." I say and I transform into the white cat again and I jump out the window.

"NOT AGAIN!" The girls complain.

I just run into an alley and transform into a gray cat and I walk about town, while the girls rush past me.

"Tatsuyu, that's not very nice."

I poof back to normal. "Oh get off my back Kakashi, they chased me all around the village, no way in hell am I going on a girls day with that hoard of monsters." I say to him.

"A girls day?" Kakashi asks.

"You don't want to know, the last I went, it was torture, legit torture, constant questions about a love interest, embarrassing one another, I want no part in that again." I say and Kakashi nods.

"Well, I have to go now." Kakashi says to me and I nod and he poofs and disappears.

I pull out my book and I jump up on a roof and I sit down and read, keeping check on the hoard of girls and after a while, they finally give up and do what they want.