Episode 17: "The Ninja Girl"

Author's Note: Here's Episode 17 "The Ninja Girl". Please enjoy while it lasts, Episode 18 will come tonight. We'll be on Season Three in no time. Anyways, have fun reading this Episode.

*~..........~*

"Where's Orlina? We haven't seen her in two weeks now." Worried Aimless said. "Did you think it could be Lucas?" BooBerry said. "No, it can't be him." Clamor thinks really hard, placing his fingers on his chin.

"We could talk to her dad." BooBerry suggested. "Nah, her dad's busy. Remember one time we barged into his office without knocking." Aimless remembered. They both nodded.

"I'm guessing she's sick." Clamor said, looking at the two. "We won't know unless we text her." Aimless replied, taking his phone out — To text Orlina. They both nodded, gathering around Aimless to see the text.

*~At the Training Course~*
Orlina was blindfolded, hitting blocks of bricks, grabbing swords to hit dummies...etc. She heard a buzz noise coming from the table, she un-blindfolded herself and walked over to it.

She looked at the screen to see that her friends texted her. 'Oh, no! I can't tell them! What if they don't want to be my friend anymore?!' She bit her lip and answered — Just to get it over with.

Aimless text said; "Orlina, where are you? We're worried about you."

Orlina texted back; "My dad needed help with the prepares..." She started to sweat.

Aimless text; "Are you sure? He seems to do everything well himself."

Orlina's text; "Really. He asked me he needed help, so I'm helping him."

Aimless text; "Okay, but please be back tomorrow."

Orlina's text; "I can't, I have to go visit my cousin's." She lied.

Aimless text; "Ohh. Well, when are you going to come to school?"

Orlina's text; "As soon as I'm done with everything."

Aimless text; "Okay. See you later then."

Orlina's text; "Bye, Aimless. She put her phone away.

"I can't believe I lied to him. What if they don't forgive me?" She whispered, almost crying. "No! You got this Orlina. You're a Queen, you're a Ninja — Nothing can't go wrong." She whispered, her hands turned into fists.

*~The Next Day — School~*
"Orlina's not here again?" Clamor groaned. "You seen the text, she said she's going to her cousin's." Aimless said, looking through his phone. BooBerry looked upset, almost crying.

"What's wrong, BooBerry?" Aimless walked up to her, hugging her. "What if something really DID happen to Orlina? I'm starting to miss her everyday, I couldn't stop crying." BooBerry sniffed, hugging back.

"Idk for sure, we'll have to talk to her when we see her." Clamor suggested, walking inside the school.

"Clamor's right. We'll talk to her when we see her." Aimless held onto BooBerry, who was still crying.

*~Inside the building~*
While they were walking, they spotted Lucas — He was standing in front of Orlina's locker. "Lucas, are you okay?" Asked BooBerry. Lucas looked up at them and sighed, sadly.

"Where's Orlina? Have you guys seen her?" He was worried as heck. "No, but I texted her yesterday..." Aimless spoke. "And?" Lucas needed more detail. "...She texted me saying she'll be at her cousin's." Aimless finished.

"Why? She has been gone for two weeks! I miss her already." He started crying, running off. The three looked at him, feeling upset themselves too.

*~Lunch hits our way~*
"What do you guys want to do?" BooBerry said. "I don't feel like eating." Clamor stopped, going outside instead. "Yeah, me too." Aimless followed Clamor. BooBerry looked down, following the two.