Episode 98: "Ethan & Mia's First Words"

A/N: Hey guys, welcome to another Episode. Today's Episode is when Ethan & Mia speaks for the first time. Also, did you had a good Easter? I have, the party was a blast!! Anyways, enjoy.

*~..........~*

After that day of Witch training, they continued to ride on brooms now. Wendy got good riding it without falling or crashing into things. Everymonster was using them, except those that can fly or float.

"Wendy, these brooms work a charm." Razor spoke first. Wendy smiled then replied, "I should've learnt when I was little, but my parents decided to wait till I was older."

They were busy flying, until one of them got a text. "Hey guys, Orlina texted me." Wesley responded.

"What'd she say?" BooBerry asked. Wesley looked at the text and it said; "I'm gonna spend time with the kids. Have fun without us."

Wesley's text; "Okay."

Orlina's text; "Thanks."

After the text, he put his phone away. "Orlina's gonna spend time with her kids." He comment. "Okay, no problem." Flora said, placing her broom down.

With the Vampires...
Orlina placed her phone down after texting Wesley and looked over to Ethan & Mia. They were playing with their toys they got from her friends. She closed her eyes and daydreamed about how a "perfect" mother she is.

Until...

"Momma." Orlina widened her eyes, flew towards Mia and said, "What did you say?" Mia said, "Momma" again and giggled. She gasped and said, "Lucas! Come here real quick!"

Lucas came in the room and said, "Yes, baby?" "Mia said her first word." Orlina held his hand, pulling him to sit down and listen. He sat down and listened, until she said, "Dada" this time.

Lucas gasped and hugged Orlina. "Oh, my goodness! My daughter's first words." Orlina giggled and hugged Mia.

"Dada, haha." Ethan says. Lucas widened his eyes again and turned around. "Was that Ethan this time?" Orlina nodded, a tear shedding down her face. <-(You know that moment when your kid says their first words.)

"Yeah, son?" He picked Ethan up, staring into his red, crimson eyes. Ethan played with his fingers and said, "Me wuv daddy." Orlina and Lucas both gasped, tears falling from their eyes.

Orlina walked up to Lucas and kissed his lips. He kissed back, hugging both his wife and Ethan.

"Our kids first words, isn't that the most precious thing?" She said. Lucas nodded, smiling down at his kids. Ethan & Mia looked up at their parents and said, "We wuv momma and dada."

They both smiled down at their kids and kissed their foreheads. "We love you too, sweethearts." Orlina softly, but sweetly responded. Lucas nodded and replied, "Always." Their kids smile then giggled.

THE END!!!

*~..........~*

A/N: I know this story is short, but not all my stories will be long. But, I hope you enjoyed it tho. I love this book and I want you guys to love it just as much as I do. See ya tomorrow, bye guys!!   👋🏼🙂👋🏼