Episode 74: "Dying for your Love"

A/N: Sorry guys I've been away for two weeks. I know I said I would be active, but I had lots of things going on. Christmas is near, got your Christmas tree up? If you're naughty or nice, let me know. Anyways, enjoy today's Episode. Episode 74: "Dying for your Love" is out now.

*~..........~*

Today was a rainy day of the city of MonsterTown. (I had to think of another weather instead of 'sunny' for every Episode.) Every monster stayed indoors, cats and dogs were hissing and barking at each other. It wasn't a nice weather for Orlina to go out shopping with the girls..

Looking out the window, Orlina sighed — Eyeing every raindrop that fell from the sky. She could hear the girls laughing in the background, curious to know — She turned her head and asked.

"What's so funny?" They looked her way and held their laughters in.

"Oh! We're watching funny videos." BooBerry was the first to speak. Orlina got up from sitting on a beanbag and walked towards the girls.

Razor was dying of laughters watching people falling from stairs, people getting scared...etc. Orlina raised her brow and stared at them. "This is what you guys were laughing to?" She said, almost complaining.

"You don't think it's funny?" Willow replied, trying not to laugh. "I just think it isn't my type to laugh to.." She walked to the other side of the treehouse.

Scaria walked up to Orlina and said, "What's on your mind, Orlina?" Sighing, Orlina turned to face her and said, "...I just want to go shopping with you guys, but it's raining cats and dogs out there."

Scaria's brow narrowed downward, knowing how she felt. She placed her hand upon Orlina's shoulder and softly replied back, "I know how you feel.." Orlina's eyes widen in shock.

"You do??" Scaria nodded and finished her sentence with a, "...I love going shopping, too."

Orlina gasped. "How come you never told me?" Scaria took her hand off her shoulder and replied, "You just got to know more about me first. I loved shopping when I was a little girl myself."

'Wow, my very own shopping bestie. I feel like Scaria's gonna be my closest friend than BooBerry.' Orlina's mind said, happy to have another shopping partner.

After all that thinking, Orlina spoke. "I love shopping, too! Ever since I was little." Scaria smiled sweetly and took her hand. "Wanna go together then?" Orlina couldn't believe she acted this way, she's used to Scaria being the 'shy' type — But now, she's active towards others.

"What about the others?" Orlina asked, looking their way. "They'll come along, too." The two monsters smiled, they talked about their previous years, shared laughs..you know the rest.

Meanwhile, after all the moments of nice things — It stopped raining and it was sunny. Orlina turned her attention towards the window and smiled widely. 'Finally!' Her mind said, craving to go out.

Scaria noticed Orlina's face and smiled. "Ready to go?" Orlina glanced her way and replied, "Shopping is my type of what's going out for." Scaria giggled, told every monster to come and they did. (Oops, see what I did there. XDDD)

*~At the Clothing store~*
Orlina was running around, finding something 'fancy' for herself. Scaria and Lucas were with her, trying to calm her down. "Orlina, baby calm down." Lucas grabbed her wrist, making her stop running.

Orlina was out of breath, she turned to face him and said, "Sorry honey, I love shopping."

She turned her head to Scaria, who was smiling sweetly at her. Orlina smiled back and this time, she walked through items — Instead of running off like little kids would. (So true, that's why they get lost. Lol*)