Episode 108: "Girls Night!" [again] (end of Season Nine)

A/N: Hey guys, sorry for being inactive towards this story. Ever since summer started, I've been busy with friends, family and other things. So, I hope you enjoyed this book. Welcome back! ^^

(Keep in mind for those that already read this, THIS is BEFORE Orlina died.)

*~..........~*

After Ethan & Mia's fun time with their friends, Orlina felt happy too. She decided to throw a Girls Night party for her girlfriends. As she ran upstairs towards her bedroom, she picked up the phone and called BooBerry.

BooBerry was talkin' to Viper, until a buzz went off. She picked it up to see Orlina. She called her and said, "Hi Orlina, what's up?"

"Hey BooBerry, I was wondering if we could have a Girls Night again..." Orlina asked, hoping for an answer.

"Sure, Orlina! Anything you want, we'll go for it." She happily responded.

Orlina couldn't be more happier. "...O.M.G! Thank you, BooBerry!" In the other line, she could hear BooBerry giggling and replied, "You're absolutely welcome."

Once Orlina put the phone back, Lucas walked in. He wrapped his arms around her waist, saying, "Who was that on the phone?" She giggled and replied, "That was BooBerry. I asked her if we could have a Girls Night."

Lucas understood that and politely said, "Well... I'mma let you have your Girls time. I'll take care of the kids."

That comment melted her heart and hugged him. "Oh Lucas, you're the best. That's why I felt for you back in High school." He snickered, remembering the memories they had together.

Timeskip to the girls...
As Orlina got everything ready, she heard the doorbell ring. She went to go answer it to see all her monster friends. "Hello, Orlina!" They all greeted, holding drinks, snacks, outfits...etc.

Orlina couldn't be more excited and gestured them inside. "Come inside, I already got everything settled up."

They all walked in, admiring everything she did to the living room. Wendy was the first to speak and said, "Orlina, you throw the most AMAZING parties."

"Oh, I know right. I threw parties back in Middle school, too. Right, BooBerry?" BooBerry laughed, remembering back in Middle school then said, "Yes! Orlina was the Mistress of Parties."

Wendy looked shocked and playfully hit Orlina. "Really? No, way!" BooBerry nodded.

"Yes, way! I remember like it was yesterday." She giggled, smiling at herself from back then.

Few hours later...
"Okay, who's next?" Asked Toxic. The girls were playing T OR D, which means; Truth or Dare. (Only for those that don't know what it meant.) "I'll go, I'll go!" Scaria raised her hand.

Toxic faced her and said, "Okay, truth or dare..." Scaria thought for awhile then said, "Truth?" "...Is it true that you and Casper have dated since Middle school?" Toxic smirked.

"Yes... You've been there, I talked about my past." Toxic was dumbfounded and replied, "Ohh. Sorry, I sometimes have a terrible memory." The girls laughed, some said, "Oh, Toxic."

After a few hours, the girls were getting ready to sleep in their sleeping bags. "Goodnight, girls!" Orlina sweetly said. They all said, "Goodnight" then went off to bed.

THE END!!!

*~..........~*

A/N: I hope you guys liked today's Episode. I should've done this last Wednesday, but I slept in. Sooo... Last week, my sister started school and she's a Senior.

I'll see you tomorrow, bye guys! 👋🏼🙂👋🏼