⭐️Season Ten⭐️ | Episode 109: "Day with the Vampires"

A/N: Hi guys, I know I said I'll do this last week. But, I thought about a few things and decided to wait till next week. We're at Season Ten, I hope you enjoy. Happy Monday, guys! (I know, Mondays suck.) Lol*

*~..........~*

It was a rainy day at MonsterTown, everymonster stayed indoors to avoid getting wet. (*wink-wink*) The Vampire family we're already bored, Ethan & Mia looking out the window — Watching the rain pour down.

"Awe kids, I know you want to go outside. Why don't you help me make cookies." Orlina says, as she stirred the cookie batter in the bowl.

They both ran up to her, shouting, "yay". Which made Orlina smile.

Out of nowhere, Lucas came around the corner — Watching them cook. Mia noticed him and said, "Daddy!" Lucas smiled, picking her up and said, "How's my beautiful monster?"

"Hehe~ We're helping mommy cook." She softly replied.

He set her down and watched Orlina stir the batter. "Oh! You are, huh?" Orlina looked from the corner, giggling at Lucas watching her.

Ethan was rolling the batter with the rolling pin. He seemed to like rolling the batter, Orlina noticed and smiled at him. 'How did I become a mother with great kids?' Her mind softly said to her.

Her mind was interrupted by Mia saying, "Mom, I'm done!"

"Oh! Okay, let me put it in the oven." She said, taking the cookies and putting them in the oven.

After a few minutes...
The oven made a "ding" sound, which means; the cookies are done. Orlina paced her way to the oven and took them out. "Cookies are done!" She shouted, which made the kids ran straight here.

"COOKIES!!!!!" Ethan & Mia shouted with delight, taking one.

Lucas came in, taking one. After each bite, they smile at her. "Awe, I'm glad you guys liked it." She set the cookies down and went to do more housework. (Meaning; chores. For those that don't know that.)

"I'll help you clean." Lucas ran after Orlina, which made her smile. "Thank you, honey!"

While they did housework, Ethan & Mia were playing toys in their room. Sooo... yeeeah. Just an average day at the Vampire family. (They don't just do indoor stuff, they do outdoor things too.)

After they did the housework, Orlina and Lucas came back. "What do you guys want to do next?"

They thought for awhile, then Ethan took out a movie. Lucas scanned the movie to see it was Comedy. (My 2nd favorite Genre.) "Sure son, we'll watch this."

They all sat on the couch, Lucas putting the DVD in and sat next to Orlina — Wrapping his arms around her. Ethan & Mia were happy, the TV was at the starting set. (Y'know like; Start movie, settings...etc.)

Lucas pressed "Start movie" and the kids seem happy to watch it.

Once the movie started, Orlina laid on his chest — Saying, "I love you." He smiled, kissing her lips and said, "I love you, too." She smiled, cuddling up to him. Which he didn't mind, cuddling her back.

THE END!!!

*~..........~*

A/N: I hope you guys enjoyed today's Episode. We're finally at Season Ten! Remember, it's 12 Episodes each Season. I'll see you guys tomorrow, bye guys! 👋🏼🙂👋🏼