Episode 50: "Delivering The Baby"

A/N: This is going to be a long Episode, this story is when Orlina gives birth. If you feel uncomfortable reading this just skip it, if you got any questions let me know. Anyways, enjoy the Episode while it lasts.

*~..........~*

It was a beautiful morning with the ravens chirping, the sun was rising on their faces. They yawned, stretched and got up. The smell of coffee was traveling in each of the doors, everyone got out of their rooms. They headed downstairs to see who was making coffee.

"Good morning and who's making coffee?" Clamor greeted, rubbing his eyes. "I am." Said Toxic, Who was pouring it into everyone's cup.

"Wow. Thanks, Toxic." Orlina said, rubbing her stomach. She knew the baby has to be due today, she was nervous. She already planned to deliver it at home, she doesn't trust those hospital people.

"No problem, Orlina." She politely smile. "I love coffee!" BooBerry loudly said, them laughing. "I know you do, we've been friends for a long time." Aimless said, patting her shoulders.

Orlina was about to sip her coffee, until she felt a soft kick. 'I think it's time.' Her mind said.

"Ow!" Was all she said. They looked in her direction, raising a brow. "Orlina, you alright?" Asked Razor. Orlina only shook her head, meaning no. "Don't you guys get it, she's having a baby?!" Lucas said, angrily.

They looked at each other and facepalmed. "Of course, how come we were dumb to forget that?" Viper said. "Just because you guys had your coffee, doesn't mean you'll just forget she's pregnant." Lucas said, rolling his eyes.

Orlina was breathing heavily, leaning against the couch roughly. BooBerry noticed her leaning and helped her up. "Guys! Are we going to stand here and chat or help Orlina?" BooBerry yelled getting everyone's attention.

They turned to Orlina to see her breathing hardly, her hand on her stomach. "I think it's time." Aimless said, laying her flat on the couch. "You think? I don't think she's even close to having a baby yet." Razor said, almost screaming.

"Guys! Guys? Please, no screaming while I'm in pain." Orlina gently said, closing her eyes. "Oh, sorry." They all said, going to another room to not disturb her.

*~Upstairs~*
They were all upstairs in Lucas's room. (Just so you know, yes they have their own dorm rooms.) "Okay, who's going to get the baby out of Orlina?" Clamor said. "Not me. I don't want blood on my hands." Viper said, making everyone roll their eyes.

"I'll do it!" Razor said. They all look at her, shocked. "Really? You really want to?" Lucas said, still stunned by her offer. "Yeah, I've seen woman give birth to babies and I'm pretty good myself." Razor said, getting the gloves.

"Wow! At least my girlfriend has balls to do it." Aimless winked at her. Razor blushed, knowing that'll one day her & Aimless will get a baby themselves.

"Oh, be quiet. Not everyone's brave enough to do anything that risky." BooBerry spoke. "Yeah, everybody's different." Agreed Viper. Lucas got tired of arguing, so he just plays on his phone.

While they were busy talking or arguing, Lucas texted Orlina — He didn't want to go downstairs and disturb her peace. He texted her saying; "How are you feeling?"

Orlina's text; "I'm doing fine. Where are ya guys?"

Lucas's text; "We're upstairs so we won't disturb you."

Orlina's text; "Aww, you guys didn't have to leave."

Lucas's text; "Yeah, but I didn't want to overdo it and make you frustrated."