Episode 56: "New Monsters In The Block"

A/N: Sorry if I was late writing this story, I had to talk to my dad and my cousin. I had things to do, so I apologize for writing this story late. This is when Scaria & Casper joins. Enjoy.

*~..........~*

They had a fun blast last night, they wish the night never ended. Everybody was drunk, flirting, spilling drinks on each other, teasing, laughing almost anything, they all had fun. But the sun had to come up and ruin their night, Orlina woke up with a smile. 'Last night was the best.' Her mind said.

"Is it morning already?" Viper said, trying to get up. "Yup, it's morning." Orlina replied, getting up from the 'last night' floor that is now covered in spills of drinks and vomit. "Ewww!" She whispered, wiping shaking it off her heels.

She looked over to see Lucas laying on the couch, he must be wasted. "I'll text my dad, let him know I'm coming home soon." She opened Messenger and texted, "Hey dad, how's our kids?"

Satan woke up from a ding from Messenger and saw it was his daughter. He texted back, "You're right, sweetheart. They're were easy to take care of and they're good too."

Orlina's text; "That's great! Did Ms. Demon help out?"

Satan's text; "Yeah, she mostly took care of Mia."

Orlina's text; "Really?" (😂)

Satan's text; "Yes and I took care of Ethan."

Orlina's text; "I'll be home soon and thanks dad for taking care of them."

Satan's text; "Anything for you, sweetheart."

Orlina's text; "I gotta go, love you."

Satan's text; "Love you, too."

She put her phone away, trying to lift Lucas up — But he was too heavy. 'Goodness gracious! What did he eat? He weighs like a lot of pounds now.' Her mind said, trying to lift him.

The rest of them woke up, so did Lucas. He turned to see Orlina. "Are you checking me out?~" He flirtatious said. Orlina started blushing. "Please, I was trying to get your heavy-@$$ up — But you were too damn heavy." She sarcastically said, turning the other way.

"Holy cow! Last night was amazing!" BooBerry floated, excitedly. "I know, right? I couldn't describe it in other ways." Toxic agreed, getting up. "Orlina, have you called your dad about you coming home?" Razor stood up, wiping off the dry stained drink.

"I did and he knows." She replied, brushing her hair. "You get beautiful every time you know that.~" Lucas was being a flirt ever since he woke up. "Lucas, you okay?" Clamor splashed water on his face. "Dude! Why did you do that?!" He said, pulling his collar of his shirt.

"I just thought you were dreaming." Clamor placed the water down. "You thought I drank a Love Potion?" Lucas said, Clamor smirked. "Why haven't you already?~" He said, flirtatious.

Lucas dropped him on the floor, not caring about his flirts. "I didn't and if I did, Orlina & I would've been all over each other by now." He says. "Whoa! Didn't need to hear you guys' business in bed, though?" Aimless said, removing his puked-up stained shirt.

After we've all been ready to leave, Orlina says, "Okay, all set to go?" "Lead the way, Orlina." BooBerry said. Orlina turned into a bat and floated away, them following her.

*~With Satan and Lucas's mom~*
While Satan was watching TV, Ms. Demon woke up and noticed the TV's on. "Good morning." She greeted. "Morning." Mr. Evil greeted back. Lucas's mom went to the kitchen and poured herself some coffee. "Want coffee?" She offers. "Nah, I'm good." Mr. Evil said, waving his hand.