Episode 101: "Guys! Guess what!!"

A/N: This story is gonna be about Orlina and Lucas telling their friends about Ethan & Mia's first words and flying lesson. They'll be surprised anyways.. enjoy.

*~..........~*

Later on that night, after they flew home from visiting Lucas's mom. Orlina tucked the kids to sleep, they seem very tired after what they've done today.

When Orlina got in the bedroom, Lucas was already there. She turned on the lights to see him.. shirtless!? Without hesitation, she covered her eyes playfully and said, "Lucas, where's your shirt.."

"I thought I'll sleep shirtless and feel your warmth body against mine.~" He flirtatious said, smirking.

Orlina rubbed her arm blushing and said, "...L-Lucas."

He stood up from the bed and kissed her lips. "You know I'll always love you and only you." She blushed darker, looking into his eyes. "I know." Orlina said.

Before Orlina could get out of her street clothes, Lucas helped her with the pants. She blushed, facing him and they kissed. After the kiss, they had a magical night. <-(Yes, they had sex AGAIN. Don't ask!)

The next morning...
It was a beautiful sunny day in MonsterTown. Everymonster was going to work, some were walking their kids, some flew kites, some talked, had ice cream...etc. Until...

"Mommy! Daddy! Wake up!" Ethan & Mia both said, jumping on the bed. Orlina and Lucas woke up, glancing over at them — Smiling. "Morning, baby.~" Lucas greeted, flirtatious.

"Morning, honey." She greeted in return, kissing his nose.

Mia was the first to walk towards Orlina. Wait.. walk? Orlina turned her head again to see Mia walking, she rubbed her eyes to see if it was a dream or not.

'Sh-She's walking? On her own? Without us helping her. Wow!' Her mind said, surprised.

"Mia, you're walking." Orlina picked her up, kissing her cheek. Mia was giggling, hugging her. "Cool. What about you, son?" Lucas said, walking towards Ethan.

Ethan stood up without falling backwards, crashing or bumping into things. Lucas looked impressed, so was Orlina. "OMG! Lucas, we gotta tell the others." She said, still holding Mia in her arms.

Lucas grabbed his phone and said, "On it." He texted the group and said; "Guys! Guess what!!"

Group: "What is it, Lucas?"

Lucas's text; "Our babies are learning how to walk.."

Group: "OMG! Really?"

Lucas's text; "...Yes!"

Group: "We're so proud of you guys."

Lucas's text; "Wanna come over 'n' see for yourself?"

Group: "Sure!"

Lucas's text; "Be over around 3, okay."

Group: "We'll be there."

Lucas got off his phone to see Orlina changing their diapers. "So... what did they say?" She asked. Lucas wrapped his arms around her torso, kissed her neck and replied, "I asked them to come over by 3, if that's okay with you."

All she could reply was a simple nod. He kissed her neck down to her shoulder blades. Orlina giggled from his kisses, trying not to punch him. (Sometimes it happens to some ppl, so ppl is short for; people.)

Lucas noticed and smirked against her skin. "You're so cute when you giggle.~" He flirtatious said, pulling her close against his chest. "Lucas...~" She placed her hands on his chest, her eyes sparkling with "want". (*winks*)

3:00 hits by...
They heard a knock and went to answer it. "Guys, you came!" Orlina said, excitedly. Lucas was holding Ethan & Mia on each arm. And, of course BooBerry was always up for anything exciting.

She flew towards Lucas and said, "You texted us saying they were walking?" Lucas nodded.

"Prove it!" Razor shouted. Lucas placed them both down, they sat for awhile then they stood up. Everymonster was impressed, except Razor and Candy.

Orlina crossed her arms like a boss and smirked. "Now who's proving it." Candy eyed Orlina's posture and replied, "Well, is there anything else they can do?"

"I'm glad you asked, my dear friend." She picked them up and headed outside.

They seem confused and Fred asked, "What are we doing outside?" Lucas turned into a bat and commented, "You'll see." Orlina did too and to their surprise, Ethan & Mia turned into bats too.

The Vampires started flying into the sky and circled around each other. Scaria, BooBerry and Flora looked amazed, still looking up at the sky.

Then, they dived downwards — Their wings swung open to stop for a landing. "Whoa!" Wesley said, eyeing Orlina the most. Willow noticed and nudged him, crossing her arms.

Next came in Lucas and the kids. "That was the most awesomest flying skill I've ever seen." Wendy said.

The Vampires turned back to normal and the first word that came out of Ethan's mouth was "Thank you". The rest looked shocked, Viper asked, "Did he just talked?"

Orlina nodded, picking him up. "They talk, too." They all seem shocked, but smiled.

Lucas picked up Mia, kissing her cheek. "Me wuv flying." Mia said, waving her hands in the air. Orlina closed her eyes and smiled with delight.

'We've improved our kids so well.' Her mind said, feeling confident with her kids.

"You two make wonderful parents." Winston said. The Vampires smiled and said, "Thank you." "You really do. Orlina has always wanted a boyfriend and she has one, beside her." BooBerry added in.

Orlina blushed, hiding her face. "Really?" Lucas glanced over at her, his brows narrowed downwards. "Y-Yes." She answered him, still hiding her face.

When her face was turned, Lucas kissed her lips passionately. She kissed back, she heard "oooo's" and "awww's" in the background. But she didn't care, she has Lucas and her kids to worry about.

THE END!!!

*~..........~*

A/N: I hope you guys enjoyed today's Episode. Like I said, this book is ONLY for Mondays and Tuesdays. If you got any requests, let me know please. See you guys tomorrow, bye!!   👋🏼🙂👋🏼