Episode 52: "Fatherly Love"

A/N: This is a story about Lucas taking care of the kids now. While Orlina is out with her girlfriends shopping, the guys will be with Lucas and help him out on babysitting. Enjoy and got questions, let me know.

*~..........~*

It was a beautiful morning with the ravens chirping, nothing like a good morning will change anything. (Well, maybe.) Lucas woke up first, stretching, yawning and looked down at Orlina who was still asleep. He smiled and kissed her cheek, getting out of bed gently.

He walked up to the kids, they were still asleep. He noticed that they were hugging their stuffed animals, Lucas smiled and thought, 'I'm such a lucky guy. I love Orlina and the kids. They mean so much to me.' He looked down at them, they rolled on their back — Opening their eyes.

"Rise 'n' shine kiddos." He whispered to both of them. They reached their hands out, lucky enough Lucas picked them up just before they reached out for him.

"You two hungry?" He asked. They only nodded. (They're good babies, they don't cry, throw a fit, throw things or scream. Just imagine that, oh goodness. Lol*) Lucas walked downstairs to see Razor cooking what looks like waffles.

"Whatcha cookin'?" He asked her. She turned her head. "I'm cooking waffles and morning Ethan & Mia." She greeted them, they only laugh.

"Aww Lucas, they get cuter each day." Razor smiled. "Thanks and I know." He set them down in their cute, little high chair. (This is what their high chair looks like...) 👇🏼😊👇🏼

(This one's Mia's

(This one's Mia's...) 👆🏼🙂👆🏼

(And this one's Ethan's

(And this one's Ethan's...) 👆🏼🙂👆🏼

"Just so you know, I also bought the high chairs too." Toxic said, coming downstairs. "Damn, girl. How much money do you have? Are you rich?" Lucas said, stunned. Toxic only laughed, meaning that's a no. "No, I just earn them." She poured herself some coffee.

"Earn it? By what?" He asked. "I work." Was all she said. "You didn't tell us you were working." Razor said, pouring syrup on top of the waffles. "I started working three months ago." She sipped her coffee. "How come you didn't tell us that during our Spin The Bottle game?" BooBerry must've overheard it and came downstairs with Viper behind.