Episode 48: "Hold Me Closer" (end of Season Four)

A/N: This is the end of Season Four, Remember twelve Episodes of every Season. This story will mainly be about Orlina & Lucas, the title says it all. Anyways, enjoy reading this.

*~..........~*

It was Tuesday, the sun was shining through the blinds in Lucas's room. Orlina woke up with a soft yawn, looking up at Lucas — He was still asleep, his arms wrapped protectively around her. 'He sleeps like an Angel. I bet our child will sleep like him.' Her mind said, rubbing her hand along his chest.

He groaned, turning to his face — Facing her. Orlina sat up, placing his head on her lap — She run her fingers through his hair locks, smiling down at him. Lucas finally opened his eyes and smiled. "Morning, Princess." "Morning." She greeted back.

"Was I snoring?" He asked. "No, but you were sound asleep though." She replied. The two couples kissed then got out of bed. "Are the others awake?" Orlina said, laying on her side — Rubbing her stomach. "I'll check, you rest." He said, going downstairs.

*~With the rest of them~*
Yes, they were awake. They're ALWAYS awake. "Anybody want an omelette?" Offered Razor. "I'd take some!" Toxic raised her hand, almost yelling. "Omelettes are good." Aimless said, eating his omelette.

"I know right." BooBerry agreed, eating hers.

They noticed two more were missing. "Where's Orlina & Lucas?" Razor asked, looking around the room. "Maybe upstairs making out." Clamor winked, knowing he's the perv in this group.

"Like you and Toxic can't even love." They turned to see Orlina sarcastically said, going down the stairs. "Ooooo! She burned you! She burned you!!" Viper said, getting up in Clamor's face.

"There's nothing you guys need to worry about. Also, who made those omelettes?" Orlina asked, smelling the delicious scent of it. "I did. Want some?" Razor offered. Orlina only nodded, smiling. "Sure smells good in here." They turned their heads once again to see Lucas.

"Haha, thanks. I made it myself." Razor laughed, handing one to Lucas. "It's delicious too." Lucas said, taking small bites of it. He isn't a greedy pig like guys are, but he knows manners around her. "Got milk?" Jokingly said BooBerry. They laughed and Razor handed her milk. "Here ya go."

"Speaking of milk, we should make our OWN milk competition." Viper said. "And why would we want to do that?" Toxic said, looking annoyed by his suggestion. "There's different kinds of milk, we each can make different varieties." Viper spoke again, them facepalming and not going with it.

"I think we agree NOT to make milk." Orlina said, they nodded. "Why it'll be fun?" Viper said, almost looking upset.

"Idk, I just feel like asking our own milk." Lucas agreed. "Plus, one of us will be messy in the kitchen." Razor added in. 'She better not mean me. Not everyone knows how to cook.' Orlina's mind spoke.

"I got to go upstairs and get something." Orlina excused herself from the table and marched upstairs. "I wonder what she's up to." Wondered Aimless. "Let her be, after all — She is pregnant." Toxic reasoned. They all nodded.

*~With Orlina~*
She was pacing back and forth around her room, her hands sweating. 'What IF Razor was right? What IF I can't cook in the kitchen? What IF I can't make something my family would love? What IF I made a mess in the kitchen?' Their were SO many reasons going through her mind.

'Lucas or my kids won't adore it. They'll throw it in the trash. Or maybe throw it on the floor and say, "This food is sick. Go made me another one and make it better". I'm alittle bit nervous now...' Her mind went on and on about her future with Lucas, until she heard a soft knock on the door.

"Who is it?" Orlina said, standing in front of the door. "It's me, Lucas." He softly said. "What is it you need?" She asked. "Our friends are wondering if you're okay." He answered.

'They don't need to worry. Well, maybe now's the good time for them to worry.' She gave up and opened the door, meeting face first with Lucas. "Are you okay?" He asked, softly taking her hand. "I'm...no." Was all she said, looking down disappointed.

"What's wrong?" Lucas smoothly rubbed her hand. "I'm afraid that if I cook for you and our kids, you guys won't like the foods I made." She reasoned. Lucas lifted her chin up to make her look at him. "That's not true, we'll love your cooking. Just like I love you." He sweetly said, kissing her hand gently.

Orlina smiled up at him, then hugged him. "Come in my room and let's snuggle." She pulled him inside her room, he smiled and went in anyways.

While they were in the covers, Orlina whispered into his ear, "Come 'n' "Hold Me Closer"." He smirked and wrapped his arms around her, bringing her closer — Her chest almost on top of his. "This is more like it." She nuzzled closer to his chest, him smiling down at her.

"Snuggling with you is a dream come true." Lucas whispered, kissing upon her head. Orlina smiled against him, pulling the covers over herself to keep warm. "We should do this everyday." He spoke once again, before falling asleep.

Orlina only nodded, sleeping herself also. The whole afternoon they slept locked in each other's arms. Through the whole sleep, Orlina was dreaming about their future together. (The dream) -> "Mommy, When is daddy coming home?" The son said, hugging her leg. "He'll be back soon before you know it." Orlina said, cooking dinner. Then out of nowhere, Lucas came through the door. "I'm back, honey." He kissed her cheek, Orlina blushing.

"I'm so glad you're back, our son was worried about you." Orlina picked their son up. "You were worried about me? Aww, you're so thoughtful." Lucas grabbed the son and kissed his cheek. "Dinner's ready." Orlina said, placing them on the table. "Oooo~ dinner." Lucas and the son raced there, Orlina smiling sweetly, yet brightly too.

(End of dream) Orlina sighed, happily. 'Lucas has been there for me from thick and thin. I love him, he's perfect and I'll always love him. No matter what happens to us, I want him with all my heart.' Her mind says, blushing in her sleep.

'I told him, "Hold Me Closer" and he never denied it. He took me in his arms and fell asleep. That's something I want in a guy in the first place, but he's MY guy now. My man.' She smiled thinking about happy thoughts, still blushing.

THE END!!!

Special ending: "Where's Orlina & Lucas? They've been gone throughout the afternoon." Wondered Aimless. "Maybe upstairs getting-it-on." Clamor winked, Toxic hitting him. "I walked pass their room, they were cuddled up asleep." BooBerry said in awe. "Why are they asleep? They just woke up like 7 hours ago." Razor said, cleaning the dishes.

"I'm sure they had their reasons." Toxic replied, turning on the TV. "Hmm, you could be right." Viper said, holding BooBerry's hand. Everybody was happy to see BooBerry happy, But was wondering where Orlina & Lucas were sleeping. They decided to ignore it and watch television to quicken the day up till it hits night.

*~..........~*

A/N: I'll warn you guys again, Episode 50 Orlina is delivering her baby. So you better be prepared, she decided to give birth at home. But one of them will have to take him/her out. Goodnight guys.   😴💤😴