Episode 103: "Ethan & Mia's First Day of School"

A/N: Hi guys, sorry I was gone last week. It's just I had lots of things to do.. on Tuesday, I had a doctor's appointment again. They needed to check my blood again, everything's normal. Anyways...
Enjoy the Episode.

*~..........~*

It was still a normal day at MonsterTown, a sunny day as always. Years has been going fast, it was time for the kids to go to their first day of school. Orlina woke up to the sun blinding her eyes, she sat up, yawned and stretched. Before she got up, she felt her lover's hand pull her towards the bed.

She smiled and said, "Lucas, good morning." He didn't say anything, he just kept pulling her towards the bed.

Orlina looked at the calendar, which is their kids' first day of school. She widen her eyes and shook Lucas. "Wh-What? I'm tryna sleep." He groaned in his sleep.

"Lucas, Ethan & Mia has school today." Lucas woke up, looked at the calendar and replied, "Damn, time's flying."

"It's flying a bit TOO fast. I want my kids to stay babies forever." She complaint, stomping her feet. Lucas got up and held her close. "It's okay, I miss my childhood too. But, we have to live life and stay forwards."

Lucas was right. Orlina took in a deep breath and stood up straight. "You're absolutely right, Lucas."

"That's my girl. Now, let's get everything ready for our kids." He held her hand, walking her out.

After awhile...
"I can't wait for our first day of school!" Mia excitedly said, holding her strap of the backpack. Ethan was happy too, he smiles cutely at his sister. (They're 5-yrs-old now and here's the picture...)   👇🏼😊👇🏼

)   👇🏼😊👇🏼

(...I drew this earlier in the month. I hope you guys like it.)

While they got their coats and everything, Orlina and Lucas walked them to their bus stop. 'My babies are heading off to their first day of school. I'm so proud of them.' Her mind said, almost crying.

While at their bus stop, they were other monsters outside too. They must be the same grade as their kids. (For some of you that don't know, you start school at 5-yrs-old, which means; 1st grade. Just lettin' ya know.)

They were different monsters out here, like; Cyclops, Mummies, Werewolves, Goblins, Mermaids, Demons...etc. Then out of nowhere, there was the bus.

It stopped where they were standing. Before Ethan & Mia go in the bus, Orlina stopped them. They turned around, Orlina said, "Be good kids, be respectful towards the teacher and make me proud."

They both nodded, meaning we will. Lucas waved to them, while Orlina kissed both their cheeks. They both got in the bus and sat to the nearest window. They waved at their parents, they waved back.

While the bus left, Lucas wrapped his arms around her waist and said, "Let's go home and snuggle.~" Orlina's eyes began to sparkle, she blushed and replied, "If you say so, honey.~"

When they headed off, other parents were off to go home too.

*~Time skip to their school~*
While Ethan was looking out the window, Mia was humming a tune. "What are you humming about?" Her brother asked. "I'm humming because I'm happy. I can't wait for my first day of school!"

Ethan smiled and hugged her. "Me too sister, me too." Mia smiled and hugged him back.

The bus made it to their school and the kids got off the bus. (Here's what Pre-school is...)   👇🏼🙂👇🏼

)   👇🏼🙂👇🏼

(...I know it isn't special, but I couldn't find any Pre-school backgrounds.)

After the kids got off the bus, Ethan & Mia got off next. They both looked up at the building, other kids were too. "This building's huge." Mia said, walking close to Ethan.

"Yes, it's very big." A monster said. They both turned their heads to see a Mummy talkin' to them.

"Hi, my name's Veronica." The Mummy female said, holding out her hand. Mia shook her hand and said, "My name's Mia, nice to meet you Veronica."

Veronica and Mia were already friends, but what about Ethan? Ethan looked around at some other monsters, until one monster said, "Hi" to him.

Ethan turned around to see a Cyclops. "Uhh, hi." He greeted back. "My name's Lester, what's yours?" The Cyclops said, holding his hand out.

Ethan shook his hand and said, "I'm Ethan, nice to meet you."

The male Cyclops smiled and said, "Wanna sit next to me in class?" Ethan felt happy, he made his first friend. "Sure!" He happily said. Both Ethan and Lester walked inside, still talking.

THE END!!!

*~..........~*

A/N: Sorry it's short, I just didn't want my hands to get tired. Ethan & Mia made their first friends, their names are Veronica and Lester. I'll see you guys tomorrow, have a good day! Bye now!!   👋🏼🙂👋🏼