⭐️Season Four⭐️ | Episode 37: "Gifts"

A/N: Hello, helloooooo! Hey guys, we made it already to Season Four. I'm so happy, we've came this far from Season One. Here's Episode 37: "Gifts", I hope you enjoy.

*~..........~*

*~With the girls — They were shopping~*
"Guys! Can't you believe it's almost Christmas." BooBerry said, excitedly. Orlina, Toxic and Razor laughed, holding bags they bought for Christmas outfits.

"Lucas will love my Christmas outfit." Orlina said, spinning happily. "I bet, you two are having a baby together." Toxic sarcastically said, smiling. "A Lucas Jr. and a Orlina Jr.." Razor said in awe. "Do you think it'll be a boy or a girl?" They kept asking her questions. "Tbh, I'm hoping it's a boy. I find boys cute when their babies." Orlina rubbed her stomach, they smile at the thought of her raising him. (No, her stomach's not big yet. Plus, it takes weeks anyways.)

"Let's go pay and then we're off." Toxic ordered, they nodded. After they paid for their Christmas shoppings, they went home where the boys were.

*~With the boys~*
"I can't believe it's almost Christmas." Viper was floating in the air. "Yup, today's the 20th of December." Lucas spoke, looking at the calendar. "We better wrap our presents to give to our girlfriends." Aimless warned, standing up.

"I already got things set up for my lady.~" Lucas flirtatiously said. "And what is that?" Asked Clamor, Who winked. 'Orlina's right, he is a pervert at times.' He thought, rolling his eyes. "Not telling you bro, you'll have to wait till Christmas ends." He said, going upstairs to wrap Orlina's present.

"Fine." Clamor stomped, going to wrap Toxic's present. After some time, the girls came to the house. "Boys! We're back!" The girls screamed out, they came out like the wind.

"What's in there?" Viper asked, knowing they were holding bags. "You'll see when Christmas gets here.~" BooBerry said, flirting with him. Viper could feel his cheeks heat up. "Yeah, so you guys better be patient." Orlina ordered. "I'm always patient when it comes to you." Lucas flirted, causing Orlina to look away — Blushing.

'Damn it, Lucas! You and your damn flirts! They always get me turned on!?' She thought, biting her lip. "We're looking forward to Christmas." Aimless smiled brightly. "Yeah, I'm ready for anything." Clamor responded, laying his arm on top of Aimless's shoulder.

"You sure you guys can wait." Razor raised one of her brows. "I'm pretty sure we will." Aimless smirked at Razor, she took the sign and smiled like it was a challenge.

"You better wait or no presents." Orlina sarcastically said, crossing her arms.

The boys gasped, widening their eyes. "Yup, so ya'll better be patient." Agreed Toxic. "Time will fly by quickly." BooBerry commented. "Yeah and we've got presents for you that we thought you'll love too." Razor added in.

'Presents for us?' The boys thought in their minds. "My boys & I can handle waiting." Lucas said, the guys nodded. "Okay, we'll challenge you. If you keep saying, "Is Christmas here yet? Are you ready for your present?" or anything like that, you WON'T get ANY present." Orlina challenged them, they nodded in agreement.

"We can beat that." Aimless said. "You better be ready, because the challenge starts now." Razor said, walking off — The girls following behind.

The boys huddled up and spoke, "I can't wait that long! What IF time slows down." Viper said, impatient. "It'll go fast, I'm sure of it. I need Orlina or else I'm going to die." Lucas responded, looking where she left off.

"We got this. We can take in ANY challenge." Aimless put his hand out and the boys did the same. "Christmas, here we come!" Happily Clamor said, after the high-five they did.