Episode 45: "Lost & Found"

A/N: This Episode is about when they had to look for Viper's favorite plushie. (I know he's too old for it, but lots of adults are different. No judging here.) Anyways sorry for the spoiler alert and enjoy.

*~..........~*

After the fun night the guys had, they woke up sloppily. The sun shining through the blinds, they yawned. "What time is it?" Viper said, while still sleeping. Lucas checked the time, it was 11 A.M. "It's 11." He replied. They woke up, went to the kitchen and made coffee. "Are the girls here?" Clamor sipped his hot coffee.

Aimless went to check their rooms, they were asleep. He came back and answered, "They're asleep." "Okay." Nodded Clamor. "What should we do now that we're awake first?" Viper happily floated in the air. "It's not a race of who woke up first." Annoyed Lucas said. "Yeah." Agreed Clamor. Aimless only nodded, which he agreed.

Lucas looked into Orlina's room to see her sleeping on the side, facing the door. He smiled, walked up to her bed, sat at the edge and kissed her forehead. Orlina mumbled in her sleep, then her eyes fluttered open slowly.

"Good morning, Princess." Greeted Lucas. "Morning." She said, stretching. "You hungry?" He asked. Orlina only nodded, smiling. "Can I ask you something?" He took her hand. "Sure, what's on your mind?" She replied, looking unsure. "I saw the post on Facebook that Razor put up and were you drinking too much wine?" He looked upset, she felt bad for what she did. Orlina knew she should've never agreed to it.

"No, I just had one drink. Not that many." She replied. Lucas looked up at her, then kissed her. "Thank you, Orlina. I know partying means a lot to you." Orlina looked at him like a 'are-you-serious' face. "That's not true, the baby means a lot to me too." She said, sitting fully up on her bed.

"Really?" He wanted to make sure for himself. "Yes. You & the baby means more to me. You've built so much in me that I couldn't love myself. You've helped me in many ways and I'm sure you'll help the baby as well." She explained a good reason, him listening. 'Wow! He's a good listener. I've always wanted a boyfriend who'll listen to anything I have to say.' Her mind said to her.

"You're right, Princess. Everything you say is always right. I'll teach our baby anything she/he doesn't know." Lucas said, hugging her torso. Orlina giggled at his actions and hugged back.

"I'll go 'n' make you breakfast." He said, walking out the room. "Thanks, honey." She said, just laying down.

Lucas went downstairs to see that the three other girls are awake. He walked straight to the kitchen. "Good morning, Lucas." Greeted Toxic. "Morning, Toxic." He greeted back. "Is Orlina awake?" BooBerry barged in. "Yeah, just laying in her bed." He replied.

"I bet you dream of her every night." Teasingly Razor said, crossing her arms — Raising a brow, her eyes darting up at the ceiling. Lucas blushed. 'How did she know? Was she spying on me?' His mind spoke to him.

"Yup, I knew it. He's blushing." Razor teased again. He looked away, trying to hide it. "Aww, I see it." Toxic giggled. "Aww, leave me alone." He used his hand to shoo them out of the kitchen. They laughed and left the kitchen. "Now, I'm going to make Orlina the best breakfast I can think of." He said, getting out the ingredients.

After about a few minutes (or seconds), he set it down on the table. Right on time because Orlina came downstairs in her most beautiful nightgown. (This is her nightgown...) 👇🏼👇🏼

)   👇🏼👇🏼