Chapter Three.

I lay down on the sand, sunglasses covering my eyes as I lay back and listen to the crashing waves under the noise of the beach guests.

I'm not sure how long I have been laying there but eventually someone stood over me, creating shade. "Are you alright?" An aussie voice questioned. Squinting as my eyes slowly opened and sitting up to face the person before me.

"Oh hey Maxi. Yeah I'm good, you?"

"I'm good. I'm just on my break, do you mind if I sit with you?" He smiled down at me. Damn , that smile. Butterflies flew around my stomach as I'm sure a blush flew to my cheeks.

"Of course"

He sits down next to me, our knees bent in front of us with the view of sun shining down ont he sea before us.

"So how come you're not in the sea? Yesterday didn't scare you off did it? Because you know I'd save you right?" The last question said with a cheeky grin.

" It's not that. I do trust you would save me. I actually can't swim. I'm not too comfortable around the water because I never learnt to swim. My biggest fear is actually drowning so I avoid it as much as I can" I feel as though I may of spilled too much to him. Its not like its some massive secret but for a guy I barely know whos just on his break from work, I dont want to scare him off already.

" Thats a shame. I wouldn't let you drown but if you ever want someone to teach you how to swim I could?"

" That's lovely of you to offer"

" I better be getting back to work now before hoppo comes after me. But how about that date Reidy mentioned?"

I'm positive my face is bright red by now. He probably thinks I've got sunburn or something.

" That would be lovely. Are you free tomorrow?"

" Sure. How about I add you on snapchat? So we can discuss times and everything? Here you can type your username in"

I passed him back his phone after adding myself on snapchat and he got up and left towards the tower, not without sending a cheeky wink.

A/N I feel like this sucks so much and I know I'm not a great writer but if it will take my mind of results day then oh well.