Chapter Twenty- One

I woke up differently this morning. Instead of being sprawled out on top of Maxi, I woke with Maxi spooning me tightly. I tried to wriggle out of his grasp and thankfully it worked. He turned round and went back to sleep; soft snores being the only sound as I lightly walked towards the bathroom. Thankfully, Maxi has a ensuite room so I never have to worry about walking in on Harrison. I quickly had a shower and walked back into the bedroom, a towel wrapped firmly around my body. "Morning" Maxi mumbled, he was now sat up in bed. "Morning babe, are you working today?" I asked whilst pulling out different items of clothing which I was planning to wear. "No, I actually have planned today for us. I was thinking maybe I could teach you to swim? Maybe help you get more comfortable round water?" He asked, watching my reaction for an answer. "Really?" I replied excitedly. " Sure. Who better to teach you than a lifeguard?" He responded quite smugly. " Thank you. I'll be ready soon" I said before rushing off to get ready in the bathroom.

Once we were both dressed and ready Maxi drove us both down to a swimming pool he knew of. He said it would be easier to begin swimming here then with waves hitting me. We'd both placed our things in lockers and we're now in the pool, trying to get used to the water.

"Okay so you know how to use your arms right? So you push your arms out like this," Maxi explained, pushing his arms out in front of him showing me how to use my arms, " and move them 'round like this" I mirrored back the actions he was showing me. It's quite embarrassing having to be taught by your boyfriend how to swim and I curse my past self for not going to lessons. " And then you're going to push off the floor and move yours legs like this" Maxi demonstrated how to swim with your legs. As he turned to watch me I attempted the move and panicked, pushing myself under the water. Maxi grabbed me and held me up , despite this only being the shallow end. My face flushed red as kids pass by swimming and i end up nearly drowning. "Hey it's alright, its normal to panic when you're starting. I can help hold you up if you like? Just begin swimming and I'll hold you up"

And that's how I began swimming , Maxi holding me up by the belly and my kicking my arms and legs around. The embarrassment soon faded and I began to get used to having Maxi helping me. Every time I was doing something right he would nod and have a massive grin on his face which was really encouraging. After swimming for a few hours I was beginning to get the hang of things, I could swim slightly however I wouldn't say I'm confident enough to go swimming in deep waters yet. Maxi and I splashed around for a while, both jumped on one of those floating beds and just had a good time. I can definitely say Maxi has helped my confidence in so many ways.

After a while we both decided it would be best to leave, my skin was turning wrinkly from the water. We dried off and changed in to some clothes , I was wearing a summer dress as I knew it would be quicker to change in to. My hair being curly from the water and yet to fully dry.

The car journey is probably my favourite bit of this holiday so far. Maxi had his hand resting on my thigh and is was a calm journey until Guns N Roses 'paradise city' came on. We both ended up shouting the lyrics and jamming it out. I was in a fit of hysterics by the end of it, especially as Maxi did his very own head banging and air guitar when we pulled up outside the takeaway. One thing's for sure, I'm going to be a lot heavier getting on that plane. Maxi went in and ordered for Harrison, me and himself so that we could all eat together at home. I just sat in the car, listening to radio and maybe sneakily checking Maxi out from behind. We eventually got home and my first thought was pajamas, you can't be settled in for the night if you're not in your pajamas. "I'm just going to get changed babe" I shouted to Maxi who was in the kitchen, I quickly rushed off to put on some pajama shorts and a vest and when I came out Maxi and Harrison had the food set out by the tv and an episode of Bondi Rescue on. I walked over and popped myself by Maxi. " I heard you learnt to swim today Dani" Harrison said, taking a break from the screen. " Slightly yeah, I'm not massively confident with it yet" I replied. " Will we see you swimming at bondi soon?" He responded. "No chance ," I replied, laughing with it , "Unless one of you lifeguards are gonna save me." "I'll always be there baby" Maxi stepped in, leaning to give me a quick peck on the cheek. Both the boys returned to eating and watching tv whilst yet another blush rose to my cheeks. I'm falling for this boy.

A/N: I've realized there is a lot of spelling mistakes through out this book and I just want to say that when this book is complete I will spend some time going back through and correcting it. Thank you for reading- please like and comment xx