Chapter Seven.

We decided to take a walk along the beach. As we left the restaurant and headed towards the sand, Maxis hand slid on to mine. Our interlocked hands swinging between us. As we reached the sand , I took of my shoes and carried them in one hand and held Maxis hand tight in the other as we walked along the golden sand, talking about anything and everything.

We eventually decided to sit down on the sand when Maxi thought it would be funny to start tickling me ; I'm very ticklish.

"NO MAXI STOP AHH" I screamed as my legs kicked around on the sand and Maxis laugh boomed around the beach. As he stopped to get his breath from laughing , he had each arm resting on either side of my head, and he lay almost on top of me. He stopped laughing and looked down at my face below him. " I really like you Dani" He muttered lowly. I could feel his breath against my skin.

I like Maxi, I really do. We really click and I've never felt this way about someone before. It's the kind of passionate feeling that singers make ballads about. A bond that movie writers can only portray... and I was lucky enough to be feeling it.

I pushed up slightly, pressing my lips to his and closing the small gap between us. As our lips moved against each others I felt alive. In the moment , nothing else matters except him and I. When we were both feeling quite breathless, Maxi rolled of to the side and lay on the sand beside me. His hand finding its place in my grip again. We lay like that for a while longer, the only noise being the crashing waves.