Chapter Thirteen

Harrison drove me and Maxi back to their place which they shared. Harrison was in the front, obviously, and Maxi sat with me in the back. He seemed to be acting quite protective of me due to the circumstances but I'm not complaining. Once we arrived Maxi helped me out the car before grabbing my hand and leading me up their apartment. I looked around and it's a nice place, surprisingly clean which I was not expecting. " uh we don't have a guest room but you can sleep in my room, I don't mind having the sofa" Maxi spoke as we walked further in to the apartment. " Thank you, for everything" I spoke. "Ay Maxi would do anything for his girl , wouldn't ya mate" Harrison replied, with a cheeky smile before wandering off.

The rest of the night continued with Maxi, Harrison and I on the sofa just watching tv and eating pizza. Every girls dream I'm sure. Me and Maxi were cuddled up on the sofa when I started drifting off. "Let me show you where the bedroom is yeah?" Maxi asked as he stood up and I got up too. Harrison was asleep on the other sofa and I'm sure Maxi was going to have to move him at some point. Maxi led the way into his bedroom, straight away going into the drawers searching for something. "Here's a shirt of mine, it might be comfier for bed than what you're wearing. I'm just through there if you need me at any time. I'll leave you to it - Good night." Maxi placed the shirt on the bed before walking over to me and embracing me in a warm, tight hug. "Goodnight" I responded softly, I could fall asleep in his arms at any moment. He left a light kiss on my head before leaving the room and closing the door. I quickly changed in to the shirt he left out for me which came to the middle of my thigh before climbing in under the covers.

It's been about two hours and I still can't sleep. It was starting to irritate me. I was falling asleep standing up and now I can't sleep at all! I felt pathetic for what I was about to do but I needed some sleep. I got up out the bed, my feet lightly padding across the floor as I head towards the living room. It was pitch black so I'm surprised I didn't whack my foot of something. Once I saw Maxi laying uncomfortably on the sofa I walked over and poked him a little. "Maxi" I whispered , bending slightly over him as i shake him gently. "Mm" He moaned as his eyes slowly opened, squinting to adjust to the surroundings. " What's wrong? Are you okay?" He asked, quickly sitting up. I chuckled a little, his concern is adorable. " I'm fine I just can't sleep. Sorry to wake you" I responded. " It's fine, is there anything I can do to help?" He asked, his voice a little husky from just waking up. " Cuddle?" I asked. His face began to blush, turning red all over, the colour being noticeable off the reflection of street lights through the window. "Uh yeah sure. Lets go to bed" I gripped his hand and led him to bedroom.

We climbed into bed, our legs automatically finding each others and intertwining. I rest my head upon his chest whilst his arms securely wrap around me. "I really like you Dani" He whispered to me. "Mm" was the only response I managed to give back before I drifted off to sleep.