Chapter Eleven

I wasn't sure of where to go but my feet led me to the beach. I plant my self down on the sand, realization kicking in. My knees bent, resting my head into my arms as my body shook as I cried. What was I going to do? As his words kept repeating themselves in my mind, more and more tears poured out.

"Excuse me, are you alright?" A voice questioned.It sounded a little different to australian. I looked up , wiping some tears from my cheeks but it was no use, they kept falling. "I-I'm fine" I said as I looked up at the man stood in front of me. He was a lifeguard, he wore the usual blue top and he had blonde hair. " Let me take you up to the tower. You have a cut on your forehead, aren't you Maxi's girl?" He asked. "K-kinda" I replied. " Okay, I think he's up the tower. I'll just radio him" He responded. "Maxi , I've got your girl here. She's upset and she has a cut on her forehead , I'm going to bring her up the tower now" He radioed over. He put his hand gently on me as he tried to help me up but I flinched away. I felt so stupid. " Its okay, I won't hurt you. I'm just going to take you to Maxi in the tower. Is that alright?" I nodded in response. My tears had stopped falling for a moment as we headed towards the tower. I can feel the blood running down the side of my face from the cut.

As we got nearer to the tower, I could see Maxi running out towards us. He ran straight towards me, enveloping me in to a hug. I flinched once again and stepped back. "Hey, it's okay. You're alright" He spoke softly as he pulled me back in to his embrace and held on to me. The tears began falling once again as i held on to Maxi. The moment with my Dad replaying over and over. "Shh it's alright , let's get you inside" He pulled back from the hug but keeping one arm wrapped around me as he led me towards the tower.

A/N I recently started college and I'm still trying to figure things out so I apologize if i don't always update but i will try my best. Please vote and comment , thank you for the support!