Chapter Four.

"Dani? Dani. shit." Were the first words I heard as I awoke from my nap. ...from my nap? I had fallen asleep. Great.

With panic I shot my head up, crashing it straight into someone else's head.

"I'm so sorry. Are you okay?" I asked Maxi who was rubbing his forehead in front of me.

"Yeah, I'm good. You're a little burnt though" As he peered down at my chest. Sure enough, looking down, I notice that all of my chest and the top of my breasts are burnt..great.

"Oh gosh. Do you know how long I've been asleep?" Dad has probably been wondering where I am, I told him I'd be back for lunch.

"It's been a good few hours.We have some after sun lotion at the tower, that may get sore. Do you want to come get some?"He suggested whilst motioning over to the tower with a nod of his head.

"Sure, thank you" Pulling myself up of the floor and dusting of the sand before we both started heading over towards the tower.

"So you're from England?" So far Maxi has given the impression that he's easy to talk to. He's always quick at starting conversations and you can always tell that he's really listening to your response.

" What gave it away? The accent or the easily burnt skin?"

After some joking around and getting to know each other a bit more we eventually made it to the tower. They must be sick of me by now. " So if you just wanna sit up on that bed over there and I'll go and get the lotion" With a reassuring smile , Maxi wandered off. I hopped up on to the bed and began looking around the tower , reading posters and just looking at the different details of the tower.

"Ah Dani! Back already? You just can't keep away from our Maxi, can you?" Reidy strolled towards me, laughing at his own joke.

" What can I say? He's a handsome lad" I chuckled.

" She's just here to get some after sun. She fell asleep in the sun" Maxi answered as he walked towards us both. Did he hear me? A blush rose to my cheeks and i focused back on my hands as if they were something far more interesting.

" Alright mate , well I'll leave you to it. Bye Dani!" Reidy walked off to the far desk, back to his job again. I was starting to get along with Reidy , despite only having a few conversations with him I felt as though we clicked in a way. I got his humour. Maxi had some sort of clear bottle in his hand full of green gel. He squirted it on to his hands before focusing on my chest. I'm not sure how to feel, he must be used to doing things like this as part of his job but I couldn't help but feel as though this may be awkward for him when he attempts to rub gel across my chest.

" Uhm this may be a little cold" Maxi seemed to be concentrating on what he was doing as a rose tint covered his cheeks. He gently began smearing the gel across the top of my chest and working his way down.

" Sorry, I'm not used to having to put gel on women's chests normally. Especially women as pretty as yourself."

"Oh sorry. I can do it honestly, I'm more than capable." He looked up at my face briefly before we heard a shout from across the tower from Reidy.

" Maxi, we may need your help mate. Now might be the time to stop flirting" Maxi quickly put the bottle of gel down beside me before running towards where he was needed most. I quickly rubbed the remaining gel into my chest before pulling myself off the bed and out the door. I didn't want to seem rude by not saying goodbye but I could tell that they had more important matters. I felt the sand on my feet as I began walking across the beach, looking at the waves with one person on my mind.

That was until I remembered the plans with my dad so I made a quick exit and headed home. A smile plastering my face.

A/N Please vote or comment. I would really appreciate it :)xx