Chapter Sixteen

Maxi and I were at his place just chilling on the sofa. Both at opposite ends, him sat up on his phone whilst I had my legs across the sofa as I too scroll through my phone. Harrison had gone out to meet some mates or something, I wasn't too sure. After a few minutes of scrolling I noticed Maxi looking at me from the corner of my eye. I looked up briefly, catching him, before looking back at my phone with a blush covering my cheeks. "Uhm would you like to go on a date tonight..with me?" Maxi asked shyly. Who would of thought Maxi would be acting shy. "That would be lovely" I replied with a wide smile. " great, I was thinking cinema before food and beach?" He suggested. "That would be great" I replied, pulling myself up and towards the room to begin getting ready.

I had a shower and shave and got out to choose my outfit. Since we were doing pretty casual things I decided on blue shorts with a rainbow striped top with my vans. I then dried my hair and left it with its natural look before putting on some light makeup for the night. I was in the middle of applying my makeup when Maxi walked in.

"Oh sorry I just need to grab some different clothes"

"It's fine don't worry. It is your room" I replied with a chuckle. Maxi quickly rummaged through some drawers before heading towards,what I'm guessing, is the bathroom.

"By the way, I think you're beautiful without the make up" He quickly added with a cheeky wink before leaving the room and leaving me blushing. What is he doing to me?

A/N Man I love Maxi. I promise this is going to get better soon. Please vote and comment :)xx