Chapter Fifteen

I entered the threshold currently being owned by dad and I. My hand tightly gripping on to Maxis as I led the way in , both lads following closely behind. Peering round the corner of the kitchen and living room, almost holding my breath as I look for a sight of my dad. Part of me worried as to how he would react to the boys being here with me, especially after I had been gone a night. Thankfully I couldn't see him. I let out a breath. A quick break of thankfulness before letting go of Maxis hand and running up the stairs. The boys followed behind me and stood and watched as I packed a few things in to a bag. Mainly necessities such as underwear and a couple of pieces of clothing, just to get me through a week.

Once I was finished packing my things Maxi kindly offered to carry my bag for me as we headed out. Still no sign of him. We got in to the car and I took one last look at the place before the drive began. As we drove back to Maxis and Harrison's I couldn't help but question as to whether this was the right move. Yes, I want to stay with Maxi but what if this is making things worse? What if it makes dad angrier and he lashed out more once we are in the UK? What if he comes after one of the lads because of me? These questions flew round my mind as I stared out the window, just keep going.

A/N This is so short I'm sorry I wrote it a week ago and I didn't realize. Hope you liked it anyway - please like and comment :)