Chapter Ten

It's been a week since the "discussion" with Dad. Everyday has been spent avoiding the place we're residing in. It was basically just a place to sleep in between day trips. I've been to all the tourist spots, spent hours on the beach and also spent a lot of time with Maxi. Any time he is not needed at work has basically been spent with me. We've been shopping together, been out for ice cream and he even took me out on a second date! It was a lot of fun. We went to some fayre thing that was on and he won me a teddy bear. Everything feels complete almost.

Me and Dad haven't really spoken since what he said. I tend to get up early and leave then come back late to sleep. I'm avoiding him because I dread to know his thoughts on me spending so much time with Maxi. My dad is also a reminder that we will be leaving soon. There's roughly a week or two left until we end our trip and head back to England. Just thinking of it makes me feel physically sick in the stomach. Does Maxi know? Of course not.

I've just been shopping around the local shops, buying gifts to remind me of the place I love so much when I decided its best to bring my bags home before going out to get something to eat. I push open the door, bags resting on my wrist and hand as I carry everything to my room. Dumping it all on the floor and leaving it to deal with later I head downstairs. I'm starving!

"Where do you think you're going?" My dads voice boomed as I head towards the door. I turn around, the site sickening me. He's drunk. It's only four! "I'm going to get some food" I nervously replied. " With that Maxi boy? Is that who you've been spending time with instead of your old man?huh is it ?" His voice getting louder as he gets angrier and angrier. " Uhm sometimes"I reply. " You're disgusting. Do you know what you are?" He asks, stepping closer and closer to where I stand. "DO YOU?" He shouts, my body shaking. " YOU'RE A SLUT AND ITS DISGUSTING. GIVING YOURSELF TO A BOY WHO WON'T EVEN CARE WHEN WE LEAVE" He screamed. My eyes stayed staring at the floor, my body shaking in fear. "I haven't" I muttered, just loud enough for him to hear. "SHUT UP!" He screamed , louder then he has before , throwing the glass bottle at the wall only inches from me before walking to the kitchen, probably to get another. I took this as my chance, swinging open the door and running as fast as I could.