Chapter Six.

Outfit for the date is above but feel free to imagine something else :)

6:58 PM. Maxi was going to be here any minute. Standing in front of the mirror , I overlooked my outfit. I bought multiple dresses on holiday with me expecting to go out to evening dinners with dad but I doubt he would want to now and this dress seems perfect for tonight. It flashes quite a bit but not too much. I tied my hair back, making my facial features more prominent. I heard the door knock so I quickly looked myself over one more time before rushing to answer the door - I felt good.

I swung open the door to see Maxi smartly dressed and waiting before me. " Wow , you look beautiful" Maxi complimented me as his eyes wandered across my body. " Thank you, as do you" I responded with a blush. He laughed a little before offering me his hand and walking me to the car. Once seated in the car my nerves began growing, I'm excited but so scared he won't like me as much as I like him. Once we were both in the car, the journey began.

" I was thinking of going to a chinese restaurant I know, are you up for that?" Maxi asked, sneaking a glance across to me but keeping his main focus on the road.

" Yeah , that would be good"

Small conversation remained for the rest of the car journey before we eventually pulled up outside a restaurant. Being the gentlemen he is, Maxi opened my door for me and offered his hand as we walked in to the restaurant. As soon as we were seated, the conversations began. He's one of those people who are just so easy to talk to, no matter what the topic of conversation is he will still sit there and listen as if it's his favorite topic of conversation.

" How are you liking Australia so far?" Maxi asked after skimming through the menu. I placed my down to give all my attention the beautiful dude in front of me.

" Oh it's beautiful. It's a heck of a lot warmer that's for sure but i don't know everything , nearly everything," I corrected , remembering how things were with my Dad at the moment. " all seems so positive. The people all seem quite happy and i don't know everything seems kinda hopeful here. It's lovely" He had a small smile on his face as he listened to me blabber on about the country he's known all his life.

" Sorry that must of came off cringey in a way" I spoke with a shake of my head as a blush covered my cheeks.

" No no , not at all. I completely get what you mean" Maxi responded.

And from there we held hands across the table, talked about anything and everything , and ate the most delicious food. Maxi and I were really getting to know each other and the bond was unbelievable.

After a great date , the night seemed so early so we decided to take the date elsewhere.