Chapter Eight.

After a while of laying on the sand, Maxi was first to break the silence between us. "I should probably get you home then?" He asked.

" oh yeah ofcourse" I stood up , brushing the sand of me before we both started heading back to his car near the restaurant. The silence remaining between us, even when we got in to the car. The only sounds being the car and the noise in my head. Ofcourse, he cant hear that.

The thoughts swarmed my head. Did he regret what he said? Did I interpret it wrong? Maybe i shouldn't of kissed him? Maybe he meant he liked me in a friend way?...But he kissed back. I stared out the car window and looked at the australian streets, trying to minimize the thoughts in my head. We eventually pulled up outside the place where I was staying. Maxi got out to walk me to my door. I kept my eyes on the floor, even once I stopped by my door.

" I meant what I said y'know" Maxi said, his eyes focusing on me. I lifted my head up, a blush and a small smile evident on my face. " I like you too" I responded. " Well , I better get going. Thanks for coming out with me. Message me , yeah?" Maxi spoke as he backed away towards his car. I grabbed his arm and lent forward, giving him a light kiss before backing away in to my house.

My minds questions all silenced by a few words by Maxi. Once inside, I quietly got ready for bed. Trying my best not to wake Dad so I can just face him tomorrow. As I lay in bed I thought about all the events that had happened tonight. I can't believe Maxi actually likes me! I quickly text him a quick thank you for tonight before switching off and going to sleep. A smile on my face which I'm positive wont leave.

A/N I'm honestly not sure if I like this story , idk. Idk if its worth continuing or not. Let me know what you think? please.