Part 7

This is my 'third update' in one day for the 'same story'

Just because I couldn't be able to update next two days..-think so-
So, tried to compensate with this 'three parts' for today.

Enough of my blah blah...
Enjoyyy!

******

Chakor wakes up in the hospital, with a cast on her leg and a shadow over her mood. Her overwhelming guilt makes her keep everyone at bay, most of all Suraj, who doesn't know why she's so upset. Vivaan and Tina come to visit, but she kicks them out, wanting to be alone. Suraj stands by her bedside as she cries.

After leaving the hospital, Chakor continues to feel so guilty that she can't face anyone in Suraj's family. She asks her father if maybe they should move, and Bhuvan says that they're more worried about her. She keeps skipping dinner and never coming out of her room, and Tejaswini worries that she isn't eating.

Suraj says he talked to her, making Tejaswini perk up. He says that he thanked her for making it so he couldn't go to his interview as she frowns and takes away his dinner, saying that he can't eat either.

Chakor decides in a fit of angst to run away from home (where's she planning to go, the restaurant?) and packs a suitcase with a heavy heart. She sneaks out past the front door, only to find Suraj lurking in the yard.

He asks nonchalantly if she's running away, and when she insists he not stop her, he doesn't even pretend to try. He offers to carry her bag, in fact, since it looks heavy. He then hands her an envelope from her university, and it's a full-ride scholarship letter. She reads it, realizing that it's not for her, but for him.

They're basically offering him the moon to go to school there, and Chakor notes that while it's such vastly different treatment than what they gave her, he must be getting such offers from every university ever.

He muses that this past year was the most disruptive, crazy year he's ever experienced, never knowing what to expect and always encountering something new. She starts to say that she's sorry, but he adds, "...it was fun." Chakor: "So...you're going because of me?" Suraj: "Not because of you. Because of me." He borrows her own words, saying that until he finds what he wants to do with his life, he plans on having some fun.

She asks to come back inside, and he carries her bag back upstairs. She asks if he's known all this time while she was feeling guilty that he was going to the same school as her, and he nods like it's no big deal.

Chakor: "Why?"
Suraj: "Because it's fun. Why? You don't like it?"
Chakor: "No! I do!"

Suraj: "I know."

She does a silent dance of joy by herself to celebrate as She conveys her youthful crush with such embarrassingly true girlish antic.

..

Vivaan begs for Chakor's dad to teach him his noodle ways, and ends up helping out at the restaurant. Chakor picks up a part-time job at a convenience store because she lacks the money to buy Suraj a proper present.

Chakor tires herself out working late every night, until one day Suraj walks into the store. She gasps and hides, not knowing what to do, and by the time he comes up to the register, she greets him masking her face with a plastic bag.

He's startled, especially when she asks him to take his own change, since she can't see anything with her hood zipped all the way up. Her boss happens to walk in right at that time, so she gets fired immediately.

Luckily, she comes upon a chicken shop with a Help Wanted sign. She starts going on deliveries right away, earning more money than she was before. She heads on one last delivery for the night, and ends up at her own house, delivering chicken to Suraj. She doesn't know what to do, so she greets him one more time, hood zipped up, scaring the beejezus out of him. This gag is hilarious because it's all visual.