Party

*Kathleen's POV*

I grabbed my duffle bag and slung it around my shoulder. I smiled up at Daijon as he walked over. "Whats up?" I asked, tightening the ponytail on the top of my head.
"You coming to the party tonight at Wills?" he asked me, with a smirk.
"Of course," I giggled, looking up at him, "Why would I miss a chance to see you?"
"You right shorty," he winked at me.
"I'll see you there," I giggled. I patted his chest and walked over to Amelia. "Ready?" I asked.
"Yeah lets go," she nodded, smiling. We went out to my car and put our duffle bags in the backseat. We got in and buckled up. She hooked her phone up to the AUX cord and we drove back to our places. I pulled up to her house and parked. "We going to Wills party together?" I asked.
"You know I'm always down for a party," she laughed.
"I'll pick you up at 8:30," I winked at her laughing a little.
"Okay weirdo," she laughed and shut the door. I pulled into my driveway once I saw Amelia go inside. I went inside of my house. I heard Katerina's small feet patting against the floor. She came in and ran up to me. I picked her up and laughed a little bit. "Hi lil one," I laughed, hugging her. She hugged back, wrapping her small legs around me to. I walked us into the kitchen and set her down on the counter, standing in front of her. "What's for dinner?" I asked.
"Pasta," my mom told me, smiling.
"Can Amelia and I got a little kick back at our friends house tonight?" I asked.
"How long?" she asked.
"Couple hours probably," I nodded.
"Be back before 1AM," she laughed.
"Roger that," I laughed.

I picked Amelia up and drove us to Will's house. There was already a ton of cars there. We got out and I took off the sweats and hoodie I had on to reveal the dress I was in. Amelia did the same. We walked inside together and we went and got a drink. I didn't drink very much because I was going to be driving us home. Amelia and I split up eventually and I found Daijon. I tapped his shoulder and he turned around, a red cup in his hand. "Aye you made it shawty!" he smirked at me, "You looking fya too."
"Thank you," I giggled and did a little turn for him. I took a drink of my drink and watched him. I hung out with him and helped him play beer pong. I didn't drink very much though because like I said I was the DD.

An hour later Daijon was leading me upstairs. He wasn't drunk and I wasn't either. We went into an open room and he shut and locked the door. He picked me up and pinned me to the wall. That started a heated make-out session. Before I knew it our clothes were spread around the room and we were on the bed...

I drove Amelia and I home and got her upstairs and in bed. Her parents weren't home so she got shit faced. I told my mom I was going to stay with Amelia because she didn't want to be alone. I changed her into something comfy and I also changed into something I had here. I laid in the bed with her and yawned a bit. I head my phone go off and I looked at it. It was Daijon.

Daijon- Hey cutie. I had a lot o fun. We need to do it again🤤
Me- Definitely😍

I put my phone down on the night stand and smiled up at the ceiling. I cant believe what happened.