144K

*Kathleen's POV*

I was in the kitchen feeding Amani her breakfast. Daijon was still in the room and last time I checked he was asleep. Amani will be 9 months in a few days and she is getting so big. She is starting to crawl more, she is almost walking. She is talking so much more too. I heard Daijon come down the hall, pretty fast. "Babe!" he looked at me, a smile planted on his face.
"Yeah?" I looked at him.
"I hit 144K on instagram!" he smiled. I could tell he was so proud of himself. "Really!?" I smiled, "That's so amazing!!" I nodded.
"I know!" he showed me his instagram and I smiled up at him. I kissed his cheek and giggled. "I'm so proud of you!" I looked at him and then continued to feed Amani. "Can you say good job daddy?" I looked at Amani. She ate her food then looked at me, then Daijon. "Good daddy!" she giggled. Daijon and I both laughed and smiled. I gave her a highfive and finished feeding her. "What do you want for you breakfast baby?" I asked, picking Amani up out of her highchair.
"French toast," he smiled at me, taking Amani from me. I nodded and started making dinner for him.

Daijon's friends were throwing him a party to celebrate 144K. He was getting ready and I was getting Amani and I ready. "What time are we going to be home?" I asked as I got Amani dressed.
"I don't know," he shrugged, "Why?"
"Cause Amani needs to be to bed by 9 at the latest," I shrugged.
"Oh well you guys can leave early," he shrugged.
"Oh," I shrugged, "okay." I got dressed and got my purse and the diaper bag together.

{A/N- Kathleen and Amani's outfit}

We got the party and there was a lot of guys there. A lot of his friends that I didn't know. He introduced to me to them. There was a lot of girls as well. They were dressed pretty... revealing. I didn't really like that but I didn't say anything. All of his friends loved Amani. They were really good with her as well. There was drinks and stuff around but I didn't drink. Daijon had a cup though. "How much you finna b drinking?" I asked.
"I don't know," he laughed, "Damn girl just chill with all these questions."
"Ight," I rolled my eyes at him. Around his friends he was totally different. I just left him alone. He fucked around with his friends and I stayed on the couch with Amani.

Daijon was getting pretty fucked up and I was just sitting there with Amani. I got our stuff together and went to Daijon. "We are going home, call an Uber or sum home," I told him.
"Don't be so stuck up," he slurred.
"Daijon you're drunk," I shook my head, "Bye."
"Bye bye!" Amani waved at him, giggling. He gave Amani a kiss on the cheek and then turned away from me. What an asshole. I thought it was just him, Amani, and I? Whatever. Amani and I left. I couldn't help but cry. As we were driving my vision became blurry. Then I felt the impact head on. Then everything went black...