Argument

*Kathleen's POV*

I looked down at my stomach as I felt something move in my stomach. My baby. I smiled big and put my hand on my stomach. I felt small kicks hit the palm of my hand. He/she is kicking. It felt so good. I got my phone out and told Daijon right away. I tried to get a video but the kicks weren't super prominent. I put my phone down and stood up. I changed into a pair of shorts and a tee shirt and got my purse and stuff. I have a doctor's appointment to pick up the ultrasound picture of I got last week. We are having our gender reveal party next week and I needed to get the picture and papers to give to my mom.

I got the envelope and I dropped it off at my moms work then headed to Daijon's house. I pulled up and parked outside. I got out and knocked on the door. He opened the door a few seconds later and smiled at me. "How you doing?" he asked, letting me in. I came in and took my shoes off. "I'm good, did you get my text?" I looked at him smiling.
"I did," he nodded. He put his hands on my stomach and poked around on it. I giggled a little and watched his hands. I felt the baby move and then kick at his hands. "Ayee!" he smiled bigger, "That's my baby." I nodded and smiled at him. He kissed my stomach and then took me upstairs. I sat on his bed and leaned back against the headboard. "Any luck on finding us an apartment?" I looked at him.
"Yeah I found a few," he got his laptop out and opened it up. "What do you think of this one? I like it a lot," he told me, showing me a really nice apartment. It was almost like a pent house. There was two rooms, a bathroom, a kitchen connected to a dinning room, a living room, and an upstairs loft. There was also a pretty big balcony. "I love it," I smiled.
"It's about 1100$ a month and they pay for water and AC and we pay for electricity and rent but the electricity you just pay with your rent," he explained.
"Oh okay," I nodded, smiling, "I like that a lot. We can use one room for the baby room and the upstairs could be your studio."
"Yeah," Daijon nodded.
"Where is it?" I asked.
"It's about 20 minutes out of town," he told me.
"Oh," I nodded, "What about my school?"
"You could change schools," he told me, "Online otherwise."
"But I wanna stay in my school," I sighed.
"But I wanna move out of this town," he looked at me.
"But I don't!" I sighed, "Not yet. I wanna stay till I go to college."
"But I wanna move to LA I'm out of high school and I need to go to LA to make it with my music and shit for us," he shrugged at me.
"Well maybe we wont live together then," I sighed, "Move to LA and you can come see the baby whenever you can and I'll stay in Chino till I graduate."
"No I wanna live together," he sighed, "I wanna see my baby every day. I wanna see you everyday and help you out but I just cant live here any more. I need to go to LA or I'm not going to be able to support you guys like I need to."
"But I cant move! I wanna be with my mom and my dad and my brothers and sister though I cant just leave here Daijon!" I sighed, getting upset.
"Hey calm down," he looked at me, hugging me. I let tears fall and cuddled into him. I cried into his chest and sighed. "I want to stay with you but I don't want to do this without my mom I'm scared," I cried into his chest, "you don't understand." He just let me cry, he didn't say anything. He knew not to. He rubbed his hand on my back and held me closer. "I just cant do it by myself. I'm scared to do it by myself."
"I know," he sighed, "I'm sorry." There was a pause were we were both silent, just my soft cries to fill the silence. "I just want us to stay together and be a family. I know how hard it is to have parents separated and in different towns. My mom lives in Wisconsin. I live out here with my dad right now. It's really hard, it always has been. I just don't want my kid to go through it," he explained.
"I know," I sighed, "I'm sorry. We can work it out okay?"
"Okay," he sighed, holding me close.