Calm

*Kathleen's POV*

Daijon and I got back to our place and I went straight to our bedroom to call my mom. I was so worried. What kind of complications did she mean?? Like one of us would die? Like there would be something wrong with the baby?? "What's up?" my moms voice knocked me out of my thoughts, thank God.
"Mom," I sighed, trying to keep myself from crying.
"What's wrong?? What happened Kathleen tell me!" my mom's voice started to sound really worried.
"The doctor here told me that I might have 'complications' during my birth because the way she is in my stomach it was hard to even find a heart beat," a few stray tears trickled down my cheeks a I told her.
"Hey calm down," she sighed, "Did she say what kind?"
"No," I sniffled.
"It could be something as small as the baby will be breached or you'll go for a C-section okay?" she told me.
"What's breach?" I sighed.
"Where the baby comes butt first instead of head first like normal, it's a lot harder than head first," she explained. I let out a sigh of relief. She's right. Complications don't always mean something terrible. It could just be something little like that... Who knows... "Have you figured out a name?" she broke the silence of me thinking, again.
"A few we haven't decided on one yet," I told her, smiling again.
"Can I hear them?" she asked.
"Yeah," I smiled, "Amani, Gaia, and Sasha," I told her.
"Unique," she told me, "I like Sasha."
"I like Gaia a lot," I shrugged, "We will see when she is born."
"Yes we will," she replied. We talked for a little longer then I hung up. I walked back out to the living room and Daijon had just hung the phone up as well. "Who was that?" I asked.
"My mom," he told me, "She is coming two weeks before she is born and staying two weeks after," he told me.
"Oh okay," I nodded, "Where is she gonna stay?"
"The babies room. We will set up an air mattress in there for her and my little brother to sleep," he told me. I nodded and put my head on his shoulder. "You doing better?"
"A lot," I nodded. He put his arm around me and held me closer. He kissed my head a few times gentle and held me tighter. I just enjoyed his comfort. "We got this," he told me, "Don't worry. Nothing is going to happen."
"I hope so," I whispered.
"I know so," he rubbed his hand on the side of my stomach.
"She hasn't kicked in a few days and it scares me," I shrugged.
"She will," he nodded. He moved my hand to my stomach as well. I just held my belly, as did he. Then I felt it. Her small hand reach out onto mine. "I felt her!!" I smiled big at him.
"Me too," he nodded, "I told you. She needs her mommy AND her daddy."

A/N- What name is your favorite!?!