Nervous

*Kathleen's POV*

Last day of school. Finally! My belly was starting to show. It was a small bump. I loved it. It was so cool. I was really happy and excited about this. I haven't told my parents yet. I have been wearing big shirts and avoiding anything that will show it. But I need to tell them as soon as possible. I need to start planning the nursery and things.

"You're pregnant?" one of the basketball players asked me in the hallway.
"What?" I looked at him.
"Yo it's going around that someone on the team knocked you up," he laughed, "I aint touch you," he put his hands up and stepped back from me. Everyone was looking now.
"You're pregnant?" A few people asked at the same time. I shrugged and shut my locker. Thank god it's the end of the day. I didn't answer anyone. I just walked out of the school. I walked as fast as I could to the car, ignoring everyone and everything. Did Daijon really tell everyone?? What the hell?! I told him to wait. I shook my head and drove home. Now my brother is going to find out before anything. Great. I pulled in and after me was Jaxton and Brayson. I got out and looked at them. "Don't you say a word about it, I haven't told mom and dad," I sighed.
"Whos is it?" Jaxton asked.
"Daijon," I shrugged.
"Really??" Brayson looked at me, "He slept with you?"
"Shh!" I looked at him, "But yeah at a party. It's nothing. Just don't say anything I'll tell them today."
"Good," Jaxton sighed, hugging me, "How far?"
"Almost four months."
"Seriously!?" he looked at me. 
"Shhh!" I laughed and nodded. I pulled away and walked inside with them. Katerina ran up to us and gave us all a hug. I picked her up and held her on my hip. "Now is your time," Jaxton sighed. I nodded and walked into the kitchen where my mom and dad were making dinner. "Can we talk?" I asked, looking at them.
"Of course is everything okay?" my mom turned around and looked at me concerned.
"Umm kinda," I nodded and looked at Jaxton. He nodded at me and I looked back at them. "I'm almost four months pregnant," I gulped, scared to see their reaction. My hands were shaking. "Whats that??" Katerina chimed in.
"Means that sissy has a baby in her belly," Jaxton explained. My parents were silent. My mom started to slowly form a smile. "Really?" she asked.
"Yeah," I set Katerina down and pulled my hoodie up to reveal the small bump. "
"Oh my," my mom walked over and held my stomach, "Why didn't you tell me??!" She smiled at me.
"I was scared," I laughed a little. My dad just shook his head. "Who is the guy? I'm going to kill him," my dad shrugged.
"Don't do that," I laughed, "He's gonna stay. We talked it out already. He graduated this year and he is getting his own place."
"Good," my mom smiled, "Can we meet him?"
"You already have," Brayson laughed, "It's Daijon. Jaxtons friend from basketball."
"Him!?" my dad shook his head, "he's not good enough to be a dad!"
"Yes he is!" my mom snapped back, "You guys got this... We will be here for you guys no matter what okay?"
"Okay," I smiled at her.

After dinner I went up to my room to talk to Daijon about this.

Me- So who did you tell that told the whole school?
Daijon- I didn't tell anyone but Will and you know he wouldn't snitch.
Me- where were you guys when you told him? Would someone have over heard?
Daijon- Maybe. I really don't know. I'm sorry about it.
Me- Don't worry I told my parents and they are cool with it. They want to have dinner with you to talk about it all and where I'm gonna live..
Daijon- Like move in with me?
Me- I don't know. They just wanted to talk about it all.
Daijon- When?
Me- When can you?
Daijon- Anytime I guess is fine.
Me- Friday night?
Daijon- I'll be there. How's my baby?
Me- Good. I think I felt her/him move during dinner but I'm not sure.
Daijon- If so tell me right away! I wanna feel already.
Me- me too. I'll talk to you later. I'm gonna shower and get to sleep, imma tired mama

I put my phone away with a smile on my face. I cant believe he's actually excited about this. Maybe this really will work out for us....